Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gear review

S

Sigshooter717

Apr 10, 2022
I’ll tell you what this man’s product is great I tried my very first cycle and got my product from this man I had a couple questions he answered him he got back to me in a good time I ordered the product 5 to 6 days later arrives at my house. I had ultimately no issues with this man guaranteed 110% good product I’ve seen great results and I give a lot of credit to him. And the prices on thing are very reasonable for what they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
First post, and you're scamming. How many PMs have you gotten from newbies asking for your hookup? LOL
Temporary ban for you, and when you come back, you can participate and contribute, or I can permanently show you the door.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
First time doing gear how would you know what is good lots of folks do well on a low dose run

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
First post, and you're scamming. How many PMs have you gotten from newbies asking for your hookup? LOL
Temporary ban for you, and when you come back, you can participate and contribute, or I can permanently show you the door.
You are a nice guy Tommy. I would have given him the permanent boot right off the bat.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I seen this one yesterday, just shook my head thinking this guy is gunna get blasted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010

Hey he might just be newbie who got his gear for first time. Remember when you got hair on your balls for first time? Kinda like that.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hey he might just be newbie who got his gear for first time. Remember when you got hair on your balls for first time? Kinda like that.
SAdly bro I recently acquired my first grey pubic hair I was very quick to get the Manscaper going............HA!

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Reminds me of times when I got my first bottle of test for 110 bucks and being super stoked about it..
I complained to my guy it's fake cuz I wasnt seeing any result then, boom! 4 weeks in I just looked massive all over!
First cycle memories...

Reactions: 5.0
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Reminds me of times when I got my first bottle of test for 110 bucks and being super stoked about it..
I complained to my guy it's fake cuz I wasnt seeing any result then, boom! 4 weeks in I just looked massive all over!
First cycle memories...
Back on AB your Moderator trainee GK said you got first cycle mammaries, so which was it?

He did confirm the "massive," however ......

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
Back on AB your Moderator trainee GK said you got first cycle mammaries, so which was it?

He did confirm the "massive," however ......
He did give me my first shot...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic