FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
heat it up, this is common with TU

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Always heat even when gear looks good, but never had to for obvious problem. Wouldn't there be a risk that bad-looking stuff would be ok to inject with plenty of heat, but crash again in your 98.6 body temp?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Always heat even when gear looks good, but never had to for obvious problem. Wouldn't there be a risk that bad-looking stuff would be ok to inject with plenty of heat, but crash again in your 98.6 body temp?
That would concern me. The only thing I ever heated was some ip stuff just looking for anything to help before I got used to it. Even had some really high mg eq from prom an once. It was really dark and thick but never solid.
I understand that stuff will crash it's a reality of chemistry. I trust fds input, but like raw stated,the fear of crystals remaining post inject.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I once bought an entire batch of bold cyp for CHEAP because it was crashed out badly. Put over 100mls of that stuff in me without a single issue. Just warmed it up first, that’s all (I literally would put it straight on my stovetop on low low heat and just swirl occasionally).

Also, unless it’s crashing due to your house being 98.6*, it won’t have the chance to crystallize again inside your body. If your house IS that hot and it’s crashing, both you and your gear are focked.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Ok, SAD, not arguing for the sake of arguing, but for the sake of fact finding. Unless the house IS 98.6, or the surrounding area the pack travelled through is, then the crashed gear we see when we receive the pack is somewhere less than 98.6 We get it gtg again at a temperature above 98.6 by heating, and swirling. Once we've injected, the gear comes back down to 98.6, and probably swirled less unless we're doing crossfit 24/7. The question may be where is the cutoff point? If that gear looked bad at the lower temps, and you made it look good by heating at a higher temp, just what in-between temp can you get away with?

I'm wondering if the gear you successfully rescued turned out to be happy inside a 98.6 body, but that another compound, or another source's brewing methods, might not?

Reactions: SAD
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'm no chemist raw, but I think different compounds, carriers and preservatives and relative weights would effect this. I live in an area where it's well above 100 5-6 months of the year. The inside of a mailbox or mail truck is going to be 150 plus. Maybe that's why I never saw anything crash. Someone who lives in a cooler climate might receive chunky style on the regular and be accustomed to heating.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ok, SAD, not arguing for the sake of arguing, but for the sake of fact finding. Unless the house IS 98.6, or the surrounding area the pack travelled through is, then the crashed gear we see when we receive the pack is somewhere less than 98.6 We get it gtg again at a temperature above 98.6 by heating, and swirling. Once we've injected, the gear comes back down to 98.6, and probably swirled less unless we're doing crossfit 24/7. The question may be where is the cutoff point? If that gear looked bad at the lower temps, and you made it look good by heating at a higher temp, just what in-between temp can you get away with?

I'm wondering if the gear you successfully rescued turned out to be happy inside a 98.6 body, but that another compound, or another source's brewing methods, might not?

I hear what you’re saying and love fact finding questions and doubts. To this I have no definitive answer, in terms of science backed. But with those bold cyp bottles that were almost straight crystal ice looking when I got them, they wouldn’t begin to crystallize again until they were room temp (low 70s), and even then, they would just barely start to form again and stop. After the initial reheat to an unopened 10ml bottle, the remaining reheats were really fast and easy.

This told me that at even 80*, my bold cyp wouldn’t have ever crashed or even re-crashed once melted again. So at 98* I felt comfortable and indeed had no issues.

I leave open the possibility that other compounds and brews may fall out colder or warmer, etc, for sure.

I’d probably test it by reheating until it looks good again, careful not to burn it (use a double-boiler method, preferably), and then just watch some of the golf today while I palmed the bottle in one hand. At some point, that bottle is going to come to rest at 95-98*, and you should have an idea of what it would be like in your body. That said, I also don’t know exactly how quickly your blood and esterases would change the consistency and properties of the oil, but my guess is they would dilute it enough that even if it wanted to, it wouldn’t have a chance before it was dispersed (read: not used, but starting to spread).

Still looking forward to seeing a picture of this gelatinous solid though. Mine was distinctly crystallized and looked like awesome knifing glass shards.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Test U isn't very stable at 300mg/ml so a carrier/oil with more emulsion can also make it look like gel instead of crystal formations when it comes out of solution. (crash)
when heated up it will go back into perfect looking solution, than you can cut it with 1/2 ml of another oil in same syringe and it should perform better in depot. put back into solution, stretch it and pin it nice and warm

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic