Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Gear in feeezer to test its potency

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Sounds like bro science or is there some truth to it? Supposedly if the gear don't crash it's bunk , OG to newbie let's figure this out

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Some gear crystallizes (cyp is notorious) when stored along an outside wall inside a house kept at 68 degrees. I have cyp that doesn't crash and its was -16 here. Too many variables.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Most compounds with or without an ester will start forming crystals when introduced to the cold....Like the Wall guy said there are alot of variables.....My bros Test Cyp from Walgreens forms crystals in the freezer, it even comes cloudy most of the time when he picks it up from the pharmacy....

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The freezer trick could determine hormone content, but potency, no way.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Yeah I guess that's a better way to say concentration than potency. I know cyp is crash prone no matter what. Airplane rides mess it up and solvents used would be variables

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
All this will prove is that there are chrystals in the oil. What and how much would be left to a lab to tell you for sure.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Test Prop will not freeze or come out of solution but most tests with the exception of Cypionate will not because of the Alcohol content in the solution.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic