Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Gastro issues on cycle

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
Has anybody had any GI issues on or off cycle. If so what types of supplements are you guys using to combat them. Bloat. Gas.acid reflux. Etc. I take probiotics and ACV caps but still find myself having these problems on a daily basis no matter how much I try and change my diet. Stays the same. Any advice much appreciated
Also have been seeing doc about it.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Simple, calcium and magnesium, such as kefir with dark chocolate.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Get a probiotic and take in some more yogurt

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I find that us lifters often slack on our veggies and fruits, and because of that, we miss a bunch of good fiber.

I don’t do lactose. There are cheese and milk options that are lactose free and just as good as any other.

I don’t do bread or pasta. Loads of rice and potatoes and corn tortillas. Not truly gluten free but pretty close.

These are just things I had to find out back when I was 320lbs and trying to eat 8000 calories a day without constantly being in gastric distress.

If it routinely upset my stomach, I stopped eating or drinking it. Pretty simple process over a couple years that left me low/no dairy and low/no grains. And I make a concerted effort every day to have fresh fruit and veggies.

My long-winded $.02

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I just read my post and it sounds like I had a problem with food and was a fatass who went full granola and now I’m preaching gluten/dairy-free from the back of my bikram/crossfit hybrid studio.

That might be true. Or I WAS a monster and I just got tired of taking 5 really miserable shits every day.

Who knows????

Buki1718

Buki1718

Feb 21, 2020
I find that us lifters often slack on our veggies and fruits, and because of that, we miss a bunch of good fiber.

I don’t do lactose. There are cheese and milk options that are lactose free and just as good as any other.

I don’t do bread or pasta. Loads of rice and potatoes and corn tortillas. Not truly gluten free but pretty close.

These are just things I had to find out back when I was 320lbs and trying to eat 8000 calories a day without constantly being in gastric distress.

If it routinely upset my stomach, I stopped eating or drinking it. Pretty simple process over a couple years that left me low/no dairy and low/no grains. And I make a concerted effort every day to have fresh fruit and veggies.

My long-winded $.02
I've had to and still do have to mix around my diet and see what foods trigger these issues. I do eat lots of veggies fruits. But some will cause more issues than others.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic