Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gas Prices

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Damn I was shocked when I filled up my car yesterday. I only fillup 1 time a month (THANK GOD!) but it was almost $40. The price of gas here has doubled in price from what it was in December and for the past 4 years. Just another kick in the balls to the taxpayer.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Damn I was shocked when I filled up my car yesterday. I only fillup 1 time a month (THANK GOD!) but it was almost $40. The price of gas here has doubled in price from what it was in December and for the past 4 years. Just another kick in the balls to the taxpayer.

I'm going to have to stop flooring my Hemi everywhere I go.

Seriously though, OPEC is still cutting production according to Forbes. And that while the economy is opening up. Those prices are going to be soaring by summer, unfortunately.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
They blame snow in Texas or whatever but it seems every time a Dem takes office gas prices rise, just a coincidence?

Yep, always the excuse huh? The truth is we had gas well under $2/gal here in Houston for the past 4 years. Before that it was $3.50-$4/gal when Obama was in office. Now all of the sudden up it goes again. We have already cut our driving down to NOTHING. We have a new 2018 Jeep with 8200 miles on it. I have not put even less than that on Nissan. Work is only 4 miles away. We go NO WHERE.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic