Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Garage gym finds and photos

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Post up pics of your garage gyms and awesome used equipment finds. I am on my 2nd garage gym, and iI enjoy it quite a bit. I still train at a gym from time to time., the garage is where it's at for me though.

https://www.elitefts.com/eliteftstm-home-glute-ham-raise-black-ghr.html

Picked one of these up recently for 100 bucks. Word of mouth in the lifting community was how I came across it. I cannot use it un assisted yet. Wow. What a hammie wrecker. I call this floor ghd the GHmotherfucker.... post up pics of your stuff and awesome find.

Cheers

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You want some pics of my melted plates? Really not sure how that even happened! FD would just make fun of my Smith Machine.

Would like to see POB's goodies that he got from Halo!

G

Grizzly911

Jun 17, 2018
Post up pics of your garage gyms and awesome used equipment finds. I am on my 2nd garage gym, and iI enjoy it quite a bit. I still train at a gym from time to time., the garage is where it's at for me though.

https://www.elitefts.com/eliteftstm-home-glute-ham-raise-black-ghr.html

Picked one of these up recently for 100 bucks. Word of mouth in the lifting community was how I came across it. I cannot use it un assisted yet. Wow. What a hammie wrecker. I call this floor ghd the GHmotherfucker.... post up pics of your stuff and awesome find.

Cheers

Do you have to screw or nail that one to the floor or something?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
You want some pics of my melted plates? Really not sure how that even happened! FD would just make fun of my Smith Machine.

Would like to see POB's goodies that he got from Halo!

I too would like to see that.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Do you have to screw or nail that one to the floor or something?

Nope, i set a 45 and a 25 over the pin on the back. Its more than enough counter weight. Im 260 fluffy lbs.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I know @macgyver posted some pics if his set up once. Pretty sweet set up. Get em back up mac.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I know @macgyver posted some pics if his set up once. Pretty sweet set up. Get em back up mac.

I have added a reverse hyper made by Titan since I hurt my back and have been struggling with some disk issues. It is a knock-off of the Rouge unit. Very nice and a great price.

I still mostly train outside the house since I train after I drop my kids off at their activities, but it is nice to drop down in there when time is a crunch.

I go back and forth about what I might what to add. A really nice dual adjustable cable machine would be really nice, but a little hard to justify...
VFMCS4007%20Dual%20Cable%20Cross%20EXT(750px).png

I really need to put the treadmill incline trainer to use and work some cardio in. Been saying for a while I need get on it. Maybe thinking about trying to do some AM a few times a week.

The BEST part is I have been doing some workouts with my son. He is only 11 so we keep it simple.

FmVQ6fW.jpg

1RTb0Pb.jpg

6igUKHr.jpg

OUmcv6t.jpg

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Is this your home or the gym you go to?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay slightly jealous of those bad ass home gyms! I got nothing to post! The only nice pet is my gym is across the street.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic