Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Garage gym finds and photos

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
You guys are screwing me up now! I started trolling craigs to see what was out there. I have wanted to splurge on some dumbbells since I now have the space for a full set up. I now have a set of ironmasters with the kit that brings them up to 120's. They are pretty much the best adjustables out there and most like a 'real' dumbbell. But setting the up is a pain so I almost never use them.

The set of ironmasters w/ the 120lb kit was like 950. I can probably sell for 5-600 since they are ideal for people without a lot of space.

Guy on craigs posted a set of rubber coated hex that he just bought 2 mos ago (so like new). He wants r $1/lb for the whole set including the rack. (Thats $2100 for 5-100 in 5lb increments).

Going to go down in the gym and see where I would put it, but I have never regretted buying stuff for the gym. Was at my "public" gym tonight and it was crowded as hell. Makes me think ever more about expanding my setup.

This is a pic of the set. I think 2100 is a pretty good price. But will reach out to him tomorrow and see if he is negotiable.

qzNYytA.jpg
Im on craigslist at leats once a day looking for shit i dont need, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic