Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Games People Play?...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I've started spending a lot of time on Fortnite lately. With all my soul, I fell in love with Battle Royale. I love the excitement and desire to develop my skills in the game that this mode gives me, that I spend about 6 hours a day in the game.
Branden ... not our average Intro post here, but yours may be way better. If you only knew all of the Players in the thread you just bumped, and some of the conflicted personal relationships that existed, you'd stick around here forever o_O

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I used to be a huge halo nerd, loved that shit. I have played games in years. Most recent thing I used to play a lot was the tiger woods games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

txabertheory

Jul 29, 2022
Hmm, if you mean board games, then I can say that the Monopoly game is still quite popular among different ages. Based on this game, people come up with other games. For example, Risk. But you can also always play Uno or Phase 10. But if you're asking about online games, you can play free solitaire. I'm a gambling person and easily start competing if I play PvP. I'm sure this game can captivate anyone who knows how to play cards, you know. I can strain myself if I want to play perfectly. But often, I just relax and go with the flow. I realized that games should be played for fun, not only for profit. Good games, bro!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic