Latest Member
DocQ
What's New?

Games People Play?...

Jin

Jin

VIP Member
Jun 15, 2018
I like to get a bunch of guys together for a “poker” night.

After a bunch of drinks they blindfold me and we play “guess whose dick is inside me”.

Try it and let me know what you think.

*if you invite FD: fair warning. He’s a cheater. I never know what’ll end up inside me.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I like to get a bunch of guys together for a “poker” night.

After a bunch of drinks they blindfold me and we play “guess whose dick is inside me”.

Try it and let me know what you think.

*if you invite FD: fair warning. He’s a cheater. I never know what’ll end up inside me.
Sorry, I have to put u on "ignore" until u come up with something better....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Pretty offensive that you won’t even try it.

My ignore button, ain't worken...ON a serious note, I would like to try real poker on this board...I use to play it on another board...U could chat, play, even select how u wanted to appear...Do u know what I'm talken about?...Maybe LK can hook it up...U wouldn't have a chance against me on that, ole boy!...We could do spades too, along with hearts!...Do u even know what I'm refering too, Jin Japper!...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Men see tits and ass and lose their minds, women see one of 10,000 items in a Meijer store and lose their minds, when they stop to gaze at pretzel flavored PopTarts as they block the isle with their cart and their fat diet soda belly, I bump their cart out of the the way, simultaneously I release a tuna and peanut butter fart.

In my experience over the past 3-4 months masks do not help them one bit.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Men see tits and ass and lose their minds, women see one of 10,000 items in a Meijer store and lose their minds, when they stop to gaze at pretzel flavored PopTarts as they block the isle with their cart and their fat diet soda belly, I bump their cart out of the the way, simultaneously I release a tuna and peanut butter fart.

In my experience over the past 3-4 months masks do not help them one bit.

U somepun else, bro! *LOL*...U need to throw some eggs in there, u could get the perfect toxic fallout!...

BTW, saw that same MOPAR yesterday at the car wash!...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
U somepun else, bro! *LOL*...U need to throw some eggs in there, u could get the perfect toxic fallout!...

BTW, saw that same MOPAR yesterday at the car wash!...

Eggs whites and steel cut oats are the best!