Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Funny vid! Worth watching. (old guy visits muscle beach)

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I love that, haaaa its great...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Awesome!

Those technical lifts scare the crap out of me. I got great respect for those that can do it, but I'd be constantly injuring myself. Just isn't worth it to me.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
They should take a steroid gal with deep voice give her a beard and make her a young man - haaa, I love them

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
wondering what the real guy normally does, don't see OL too much anymore, let alone a one armed snatch. Hell, haven't even seen one armed in OL since the 1930's or so.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
The "old man " is actually a junior weightlifter and crossfit competitor named Kenneth Leverich .

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
yeah, more I thought about it, crossfit is the only thing these days that does everything you can think of with weights. Wondering too if he is a budding actor or was just well coached for the vid. The hobbling around, the slowly rolling the two 45's out, lines about "oh my bones" and creatine vs prune juice were what sold the act as much as the makeup, it is a fun vid.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Re the one arm snatch I've seen Footage of Klokov doing 100 kg , then again is there anything he can't do .

@rawdeal Have you also heard Pyrros Dimas has been appointed Technical Director of USA Weightlifting from mid 2017 .

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Re the one arm snatch I've seen Footage of Klokov doing 100 kg , then again is there anything he can't do .

@rawdeal Have you also heard Pyrros Dimas has been appointed Technical Director of USA Weightlifting from mid 2017 .

Holy shitth, no, I won't pretend, any knowledge of OL I have is more ancient than current. I DO know him of course, the Greek God is in a small group that could be argued to be the p4p greatest OL's ever, but how the fvkk did we get him? Just kinda bought him over here?

The Net had some nostalgia recently about Nadia Commanichi, (sp?!) the girl who set womens gymnastics on fire for Romania, and how that was 40 damn yrs ago (!) If memory serves, her coach, and his wife, have come to the US and made nice livings for themselves ever since, maybe Dimas has watched and learned.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic