Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fun fact

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You know, funny part is, we still have same health issues as a fat person with same BMI. So jokes on us!
It is crazy when you think about it. My wife for example. She used to be fit, but depression got the best of her and she let herself go. Literally, she has no diet. Some days she eats, some days she doesn't. When she does eat, it is nothing but cookies, candy, chips, ice cream, drinks tons of sugar, etc... This has been going on for a little over 10 years. Bloodwork was pristine up until this year, when the old menopause got her. Now her hormones are all over the place, but the rest of her bloodwork is right down the middle.

I eat like her for a week and you might as well drop me off at the morgue.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Fat-women-logic.jpg

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I am so Obese that i refuse to step on the scale at the Dr office the motherfuckers made it VERY hard to get life insurance, the other thing is ask what THEY would prescribe and how much of it for whatever malady you have and then tell them no thanks no prescriptions then go get the drugs on the black market as the prescription will fuck you on life insurance as well.
The whole thing is a fucking racket.
100% correct. And when you do get a quote for that policy, it will be at a higher rate. They will see all medical and prescription records.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
I think that according to them almost everyone is overweight and very lucky people make the cut. I really think there’s something wrong with those charts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic