Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Fucking hate walking into GNC.

C

coachdadof5boys

Mar 8, 2013
Vitamin Shoppe right up there with the worst place to buy ANYTHING.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
Their weekly sales are incredible, I know the manager here at a local GNC and he tells me that they make up to 15 to 20 thousand a week, that's crazy money. But he says that the ones in Hawaii their weekly sales are up to 50K, I never buy anything there, I rather buy my supplements online or I buy them at some independent local place here.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I only go in there that they now carry ephedrine, the staff just look at me and say Hi, then wait for me to come to the counter lol

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
(someone explain the extra pe in Shoppe to me?)

since you asked.....

A really gay name for a shop. People use it to make it sound old timey, but it just sounds really really gay.

Let's go and buy some candy beans at the candy shoppe!! O what fun we will have going to the candy shoppe!! Huzzah!

1- A fancier way to spell shop
2- Old timey way to spell shop

In modern times, indicates a fancier, more expensive shop.

The coffee shoppe, where you can buy EVEN MORE expensive coffee!

or

Ye olde coffee shoppe, henceforth thou shalt come hitherith frequently.

Shoppe (Shop), The act of Photoshopping someones picture to make them look rediculously funny, or seriously gay. Most of the time, people who "Shoppe" are generally douches with a bit of freetime, and of course, Photoshop skills.

"I thought that was funny how you Shoppe'd Panchos face to where it had that one girls pink hair from that show Lazy town. He looks... rediculously gay." ~Random Emo-space user.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I only go in there that they now carry ephedrine, the staff just look at me and say Hi, then wait for me to come to the counter lol

LOL meth head:)
Uhhhmmm what state are u in.?

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Me and Archie just went to the corner store and had a couple malt shoppe's

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
I swing by my local GNC if I run out of a multi or a Quest bar, and that's it. Hate that f'n place.

"What are your goals?" To get the **** out of here, that's my goal.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I usually shop online, but if I need something I don't mind driving an extra 10 minutes to the nearest Vitamin shoppe then hitting up a local gnc. VP offers more selection of brands and products, its cheaper and you can shop in peace without being ask everyday time if you want to buy a gold card or multivitamin.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Don't forget your gold card membership discounts. No really sometimes these retail shops can have some good deals on discounted stuff that may have a shelf life. Most of the employees I encounter are college students trying to find a way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic