Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fuck me!

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Im rynnin high dose of test, tren a, and masteron...and i cant get my old ladies pussy off my mind! Cant get enough...worse than ever! Not sure if its the gear..ir her bein suck and pregnant so its a challenge again to get her to give it up...lol. Anyone else experience this?

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
I'd be concerned if I was on cycle and didn't wanna fuck everything I see.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hang on let me get back to you on that when I'm done banging this hole I just found in my couch...

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
Don't even need gear too feel like that...

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
My old lady covers her tits every time she walks passed me.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Yeah that will pretty much do it to u!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
My chick fell asleep the other night with just a thong on and her ass was hangin out from under the shit. So I layed down next to her and started jerkin it while grabbin her ass. She woke up and and jumped on top and started ridin me. After we both got off she said, "damn, I was just starting to fall asleep too, haha"...but I informed her it was her fault because she left her ass hangin out. It's way too nice of an ass to just be sitting there....so I had to do something about it.

And I haven't started back on cycle yet.... If I had already started I'd have woke her ass up again in the middle of the night to hit it, lol.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Im doing just a test booster and Im fucking my room mate all the time now when I wasnt I never bother her but I thought want the hell she's
here and her old man is in prison he cant bang it so iam this way I dont have too go out and get it her tight pussy is alread here so why the fuck
not bang it.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Im rynnin high dose of test, tren a, and masteron...and i cant get my old ladies pussy off my mind! Cant get enough...worse than ever! Not sure if its the gear..ir her bein suck and pregnant so its a challenge again to get her to give it up...lol. Anyone else experience this?

it's her being prego that's driving you to her.....you're attracted to it in a weird way.......being on gear normally makes you want to fuck OTHER chics!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic