M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
This elite team could help

221.jpg

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
The right good looking woman and my shit would get hard taking fuckin estrogen...its just being a dood in my book.

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Im doing just a test booster and Im fucking my room mate all the time now when I wasnt I never bother her but I thought want the hell she's
here and her old man is in prison he cant bang it so iam this way I dont have too go out and get it her tight pussy is alread here so why the fuck
not bang it.
You better hope he doesnt get out of prison and shank your ass.

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
it's her being prego that's driving you to her.....you're attracted to it in a weird way.......being on gear normally makes you want to fuck OTHER chics!!!

I thought having a girlfriend made you want to look at other chicks? :confused:

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
A wise man once told me TREN will make you lick a girls ass FD is his name let me know if this starts happening

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
let me tell you this you aint a man till you licked your womans ass

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
let me tell you this you aint a man till you licked your womans ass
Damn straight. And no im talkin this way cuz in a bout of anger my labtop took a nasty spill...so doin everything on my mobile...

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Tried for a quickie this morning and she got all upset and told me to understand y its hard for her bein sick to get into it...wtf! I never said she has to get into it. And i sure hope she understands when im gettin strange. Bullshit! I dont think she understands wat test does to ur psyche and sex drive. Her sayin no is like major rejection and will fuck with my head all day...now i remember y i was keepin 5-6 girls around when i firzt met her...she didnt like that. Damn, had to get that out sonewhete...cant tell her that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic