Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

FST-7 Hany Rambod

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
Was reading an old issue of MD and there was an article by Hany Rambod about his training "system"

He explains the idea of stretching the muscle fascia by getting extreme pumps during workouts, better than extreme stretching according to him.

Basically he says keep the heavy movements in there like normal, 8-10 reps and at the end of each bodypart, do 7 sets of an isolation exercise for that bodypart ...with very short rest periods. No compounds just iso, so that no balance or much coordination is required and can really focus on the pump.

I know its not really novel, but has anyone tried anything like this. I have always trained heavy with moderate to low reps, and plenty of rest between sets. I was thinking that when I started training as a teen that my results might have been better, even though I had no idea what I was doing and certainly never followed any "system". I just went heavy for few lifts and then just pumped for a couple.

Anyone train in a simliar style...Im looking to put on some size, maximum strength is definately not the real goal at this point.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
FST-7 hit mainstream it seems about a year ago or so. atleast where it appeared that everybody on bb.com was doing it. i tried it, cant say much one way or the other about it. definately felt tired at the end of a workout but it really caused some significant tendonitis in my elbows and shoulders.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I bought the video and I have been doing it for a while now. I've made changes to my physique. I love it! It's tough but the pump is insane

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've tried it. I don't think it should be done as a "routine" but its cool for bashing the crap out of a lagging body part. For your next chest day, do your usual presses - then do some flys on the cables. Rest for 45 seconds but during that rest, squeeze the pecs hard and stretch them out too. Then bang out another set. Rinse and repeat. Your chest will burst.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
How does FST-7 stack up compared to the other routines out there such as DoggCrapp or MaxOT?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How does FST-7 stack up compared to the other routines out there such as DoggCrapp or MaxOT?

Its sorta apples and oranges. FST7 isn't really a "routine" but more like a shock technique. Compares better to super-sets, drop sets, forced reps etc...

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
It helps...along with a test/deca cycle with some superdrol in there and you're gold!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic