Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Frontloading Test U?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So, I presume it takes a bit for TU to build up in your system to get adequate blood levels for TRT or whatever your plans are, so are people loading with some Test C or E and the TU mixed for the first week or so?
How about when transitioning from C or E to Test U?
Asking for an OLD friend that is tired of so frequent injections over many years of course;)
Thanks for any input Gents

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Good morning, old friend. I guess you could use various strategies to front load TU, but here is a site that allegedly lets you see what your strategies would look like in your blood:

My hazy old memory says @macgyver may have discussed this a few yrs ago here on TID ... the site then was "steroidcalc" or something similar, it disappeared, and this "plotter" thing supposedly does the same thing. There also used to be a Russian calculator site with an onboard translator, but I've forgotten the url for that ... maybe mac will know.

Note you could front load by just using TU at one or a few higher dosed injections in the beginning before you drop down to whatever long term dosing you choose ... OR you could devise some plan with Cyp and TU in the early going.
The "plotter" site lets you play around with more than one compound, like a Test - Tren blast for example, but I'm not sure if the display will be as clear with using 2 different esters of the same aas.

After years of delay, the FFDA (Fucking FDA) approved TU for trt when scripted by doctors. The USA version is at https://www.aveedusa.com

Their site describes an alternate injection approach ... a total of just 5 shots per year, with the first one being 4 cc. I am too pussified for that, but it is another option.

;) I will be back later with all my thoughts on politics, COVID, masks, etc, but right now I only have time for a sorta bodybuilding-related post.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
One simple way to do it is simply to pin the Test U at your target dose (e.g., 300mg) 1x/week for the first 4-5 weeks, and then maintain that dose while pinning 1x every two weeks from there out.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
One simple way to do it is simply to pin the Test U at your target dose (e.g., 300mg) 1x/week for the first 4-5 weeks, and then maintain that dose while pinning 1x every two weeks from there out.

Nice and simple. I like it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree that simple is the easiest. If it's not exact, he'll probably never know the difference :)

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
With TU I always start out with prop > cyp or E. But that's only if Im worried about gettin my levels up quickly. Now that Im older I would just go TU and wait it out ;-)

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, i'd probably start it a month or so before d/c the other esters.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've used it lots bro. I just load it and squeeze the plunger ;)

I'll shoot 400 (1 ml) mg @ 10 days after a few shots every 2 weeks.

About to run out and will be in need soon. Most product i'm seeing now is doesed @ 300 per ml / I'll use the same protocol.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Okay so.................I have 300mg stuff if I shoot 2cc's of it and 200mg of test E would I be abke to drop the E after 1 week and then run the TU at 2cc's every 2 weeks if I am looking to just have a HRT dose for me of 300mg per week?
Currently on TE at 300mg PW
Or??
I ran that chart above and man it shows TU all over the place dropping the release of test in your system every day so peaks and valleys like crazy.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
From my personal experience running Test U for the last several years, I don't notice any peaks and valleys. In fact, I believe BigTex has also been running test U for years, and he regularly gets blood work, and is able to maintain stable high test levels with just one shot every 3-4 weeks. I believe the initial intended protocol for Nebido (EP HG test U) was one shot per month.

So I don't think you're going to have any issues pinning every two weeks. Please let us know how it goes once you get started. I think we'll see more and more of the older guys running the test U for their TRT.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
From my personal experience running Test U for the last several years, I don't notice any peaks and valleys. In fact, I believe BigTex has also been running test U for years, and he regularly gets blood work, and is able to maintain stable high test levels with just one shot every 3-4 weeks. I believe the initial intended protocol for Nebido (EP HG test U) was one shot per month.

So I don't think you're going to have any issues pinning every two weeks. Please let us know how it goes once you get started. I think we'll see more and more of the older guys running the test U for their TRT.
Starting today :)
Thanks Tommy and the rest that chimed in to help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic