Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Frontloading DNP

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Has anybody heard of Frontloading DNP ? DNP is not to be experimented with however I was wondering if was possible and if anybody had read of or had experience with Frontloading DNP

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Its fine IFFFFFF you have run quite a few cycles in the past, esp if they were over 12 days on the same dose. That way you can tell what your active levels were at their highest. It has a 36hr half-life, same as clen, so it needs to be calculated. Don't push it by taking 8 or 10 caps, when you've only taken 2 per day before.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I always appreciate your wisdom and intelligent feedback jdjack. Thanks

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I did try the frontloading in my last DNP cycle. I would not recommend anybody do this ever however I have used DNP on many occasions over a 10 year period and know my body and its limits very well. I usually do 200 mg/d for 3 days followed by 400 mg/d for 3 days and finally 600 mg/d for 6 days. It takes a good five days to start feeling the effects. I have experimented with doses up to 1250 mg/d with good success. This last cycle I front loaded 1000/mg d and within 12 hrs I could feel the heat and didnt sleep very well. Followed up the next 4 days at 1000 mg then back down to 500 mg for 7 days........ dropped a total of 18 lbs.

This was the most uncomfortable feeling I have ever felt. I didnt sleep much for the entire duration and couldnt train with any kind of intensity to speak of. Keeping hydrated was what got me through it and I will never do it again!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I did try the frontloading in my last DNP cycle. I would not recommend anybody do this ever however I have used DNP on many occasions over a 10 year period and know my body and its limits very well. I usually do 200 mg/d for 3 days followed by 400 mg/d for 3 days and finally 600 mg/d for 6 days. It takes a good five days to start feeling the effects. I have experimented with doses up to 1250 mg/d with good success. This last cycle I front loaded 1000/mg d and within 12 hrs I could feel the heat and didnt sleep very well. Followed up the next 4 days at 1000 mg then back down to 500 mg for 7 days........ dropped a total of 18 lbs.

This was the most uncomfortable feeling I have ever felt. I didnt sleep much for the entire duration and couldnt train with any kind of intensity to speak of. Keeping hydrated was what got me through it and I will never do it again!

Admin I've got great respect for you to begin with, but this takes it to a whole nother level... I see ATW hasn't removed your huevos!!! 1200mg is normally an insanely high dose, although dosage is based on weight. I'm curious about a couple things.
First, what is your weight?
Second, How many DNP cycles have you ran?
Third, anyone can answer this - isn't it more typical to end the run at a high dose?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Has nothing to do with balls POB, there is a very wide range of tolerance with DNP. Also have to remember he used crystal so if you remove 25% for the salt weight the actual DNP dose as compared to powder was lower. Still higher then I am able to go as my tolerance level is lower.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Would scare me to front load DNP. I have run it before and it is the one thing that I completely respect.

Good to see those levels are taken Admin and you are still ok. Makes me feel WAY safer about my dosing.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
It can be done, I've done it, I do not recommend it.

There's no need to do it, whether you "feel" it or not, DNP is working after the first dose. No scientific reasoning behind a need to do so, and it puts the risk/benefit ratio on its face.

Plus the longer your on it, the more fat you will burn, so mega doing for short durations is silly to me and a lot more dangerous.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It can be done, I've done it, I do not recommend it.

There's no need to do it, whether you "feel" it or not, DNP is working after the first dose. No scientific reasoning behind a need to do so, and it puts the risk/benefit ratio on its face.

Plus the longer your on it, the more fat you will burn, so mega doing for short durations is silly to me and a lot more dangerous.

Maybe the idea stems from the myth that you need to be feeling tremendous heat for it to be working - along the same as the people who will start hitting pixie sticks to "get it working."

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
YES, people associate how well something works, a lot of the time by the side-effects they perceive to be experiencing. While this can he a good judge of efficacy, its really moot. DNP works whether your feeling hot at the time or not.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
ow will be using long, low dose dnp to bridge between bulking and cutting while on maintenance trt, this seems like a better idea than frontloading a cycle due to the effects it has on workouts, seems better to use as bridge then front load with shortest esthers/orals as your blood serum levels rise from long esthers,

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
ow will be using long, low dose dnp to bridge between bulking and cutting while on maintenance trt, this seems like a better idea than frontloading a cycle due to the effects it has on workouts, seems better to use as bridge then front load with shortest esthers/orals as your blood serum levels rise from long esthers,

Im with you- Ive never found DNP to be worth one penny, except to keep me warm in February

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic