Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

from whom should we buy IGF

P

pyropeptides

Aug 20, 2011
So i just recently ordered some IGF and HGH Frag from Pyropeptides is this stuff legit? What can i expect to see and how would i know if it was bad.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So i just recently ordered some IGF and HGH Frag from Pyropeptides is this stuff legit? What can i expect to see and how would i know if it was bad.

This is the least cleverly disguised attempt I have ever seen lmao

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011

uh, man i got nothing. lmfao wow

K

kingmaker23

Dec 18, 2011
I use ergopep, prices as good as sten but Sten is where the owner of Precision came from. i hate to lump people together but can you imagine a company unscrupulous enough to make the Precision owner leave? GODDAMN!

the only thing more unscrupulous is a peptide company to be found selling fake follistatin after two different test results. but you wouldnt know of any company that would do that right? definitely not ergo! haha.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Depends on how much you want to buy. I like Manpower or MPResearch for IGF-1 LR3, IGF-1 Des(1-3), and PEG-MGF all receptor grade. Hoping they will get IGF-2 LR3. If I were to buy 15+mg IGF-1 LR3 I would go with Plantsman Ltd (china).

Last edited:
Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Checking Plantsman Ltd (china) all their stuff is Goodproductmanucaturing meaning 99.5+%. Inquiring on IGF-1 & 2 LR3, GDF-8, and Serum Response Factor SRF. Might not be able to afford GDF-8 or SRF. I really want SRF Bad baby BAD!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
If you guys would find a good reputable product, you could pool together for a bulk purchase and have decent peps at a good price......just sayin.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I would get it from MPResearchsupply.com Thier IGF-1 Des and LR3 are receptor grade and decent priced. They will have IGF-2 LR3 in 5 days. IGF-1 LR3 is 2-3x stronger than hIGF-1 and IGF-2 LR3 is 4x stronger than IGF-1 LR3 then it is 8-12x stronger than hIGF-1 with a half life of 20-30hrs a much better value than either IGF-1 Des or LR3.:-bd

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Wednesday mpresearchsupply.com will have IGF-2 LR3and was told it will be offered in the 4pk. Hooray!\m/

R

richiec

Feb 7, 2012
the only thing more unscrupulous is a peptide company to be found selling fake follistatin after two different test results. but you wouldnt know of any company that would do that right? definitely not ergo! haha.

LOL, so you want to use PHF's test here? Let's see, Big A (owner of Professional Muscle for the guys who don't know who he is) banned them from being there and cut their sponsorship after seeing what they were doing. What were they doing you ask? They try to take down Ergopep (the leading peptide comapny) by having a "thrid party test" done. Why were they trying to take them down? Simple, PHF was trying to get into the peptide industry. Phil obliged Big A and took down the follistatin, had it tested, and sent the results to Big A who then allowed it back on the board. PHF then creats PuritySolutions, who tries again to bash Ergo, claiming to be the best bc they include third party tests with each purchase. Problem is, guys aren't getting their stuff! Their thrid party tests, just so happen to be done by the SAME company used by PHF, who they claim not to be lol.

The 2nd test - laughable. This lab who tested it didn't have the correct machinery to test a peptide such as follistatin and had to order a "special piece of equipment". Well, the members at ProM gathered close to 8k, which is pennies in the research world. So, a "special piece of machinery" would have cost more than what was gathered for the testing in the first place. But I see what you're saying, things that I don't understand confuse me sometimes too

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic