Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

from Los Angeles

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Hello - man I just got off from another forum called ugbodybuilding. I did it for a day. I haven't done forums for a while. I just been finding my body building information on my own. Let's see if this forum has quality content and respect. That forum is junk. The people on there just spew trash. Has anyone else been there? I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it did not seem to head towards that direction. I do the classic physique training for myself.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to the den! Lol I’ve been to that other board & let’s just say there is no comparison between this board & that one.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Welcome to the den! Lol I’ve been to that other board & let’s just say there is no comparison between this board & that one.
Yea the place is littered with down syndrome. There are people on there coming across as if the person has high level information only to find out most of them are street level with no proper education. One guy posted about his nose bleeds from using enhancements. Instead people telling the guy to see a doctor the chimps came out trying to solve his issue via thread. That was the nail in the coffin for that site.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
If you refer to the 4th grade as "my senior year," you might be a Redneck .

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
Welcome to the board. I've been on TID for a while and many others (AR, AM, AB, etc.) for decades. I'm familiar with ugbb but don't know the last time I'm been there.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
welcome. Been on the Den since 2014. I came back after the sister site was hi-jacked by a few meso-rejects. Echo the comments - very immature crowd with a few messing it up, prefer it here as well

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey HardManifest, I’m also on UG. I love both boards, however TID is my home and always will be. This is where I planted my roots and grew from. It’s a great board. Not as active as it used to be, but with that comes quality and less drama. The content and members here are as solid as it gets. I was wondering if you were a troll on UG or if you were triggering certain people for a reason and under an alt handle. Regardless, If you are serious and seeking a good board with very seasoned members, TID is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Hey HardManifest, I’m also on UG. I love both boards, however TID is my home and always will be. This is where I planted my roots and grew from. It’s a great board. Not as active as it used to be, but with that comes quality and less drama. The content and members here are as solid as it gets. I was wondering if you were a troll on UG or if you were triggering certain people for a reason and under an alt handle. Regardless, If you are serious and seeking a good board with very seasoned members, TID is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I wasn't trolling them. A lot of the threads on that board came across as if it was absolute truth and it seemed the ones that posted the most on that board lack the education based on how their sentences were constructed and thoughts formulated in the replies. From a distance it looks like a pile of trash with no true logic that may fit in different places. There always seems to be a gray area when it comes to weight training and formal education. It is not worth the time to have a conversations with a people that do not have much going for themselves. It looked like a trap for failure. So, yes, I wouldn't want to surround myself there. As you probably know we become a product of our environment, and that is one environment I have no interest in. It's the good old saying, "The wealthy do not hangout with the poor." If someone has the time to construct a negative paragraph to someone behind the screen, that just means that person(s) have a lot more issues with themselves. I would say their life is a failure and their whole future. Those types cannot fit with other people to collaborate. This is why the elite want to eliminate what they known as the worthless eaters. I am just what's left of the middle class. If I am still considered middle class. This is why you see what is happening today from differently angles. It's on steroids.

I started to weight train later in life because I did follow the education and career, so when dealing with adults that never educated themselves getting extremely immature responses is a downer. I was only on there for one day. I found the board by googling forums just like this one. I am extremely opened minded when it comes to information. My take is no answer to a question can be absolute unless it a form of mathematics, but even then there other elements to that equation that will change the results. Weight training for me is for my primary sport and for a dark future ahead.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic