Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

From HCG Diet to Shake Weights: Fitness Trends in Review

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
HCG diet is b/s. I told a few friends that wanted to try it. I know one did do it twice and lost weight, and I said no wonder..your only eating 500 calories/day. lol.. They had a special, maybe it was on 20/20, cant remember all the details, but they put that shake weight, thigh master, and some ab machines to the test, some scientific study. Im trying for the life of me to remember the results, and dont want to post up false info. I know they did the shake weight test with soup cans too.

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
my friend bought a shake weight. I didn't tell her it was silly. I was hoping that she'd bring it over to my house and use it when I was lifting so she could see how real weights do the job. It's sad to think that the world thinks that getting in shape is a quick fix. and they don't want to put in the hard work it takes.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
There are some very small effects hcg could have on dieting, imo it's more a placebo effect and mental.

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
My gf.went from 165 to 149 in 30 days on hcg injects it keeps u feeling full thats the trick

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
My gf.went from 165 to 149 in 30 days on hcg injects it keeps u feeling full thats the trick

she went from that weight to current weight because she went on an anaoxeric diet plane and simple. What does she weigh 30days after she stopped it?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic