Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Free Synthergine - Liver Protectant!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
synthergine2.JPG

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY we are running a buy 1 get 1 FREE special with Synthergine - Liver Protectant.

To take advantage of this deal all you have to do is use the product!

What we need from you is a blood test before you start use and a blood test after you have finished a bottle.

The full page blood test results are to be scanned and emailed to us, your name/personal details do not have to be visible, but we do need your forum username.

Simply send us the results via email and we will mail out a second bottle of Synthergine absolutely FREE!

If you would like to take us up on the offer simply include “2 for 1 Synthergine Offer” along with your username in the Comments/Enquiries section of the shopping cart on our website.

Last edited:
Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Taking this thread to the top to let people know that this offer is still available.

Get your free Synthergine today and confirm your health via bloodwork at the same time!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Just a reminder that this offer is going.

However - please note that blood test 1 needs to be conducted before taking the product.

Once you have begun using the product it needs to be taken daily at the directed dose until the bottle is finished before conducting blood test 2.

This will generally take between 4 weeks on average depending on your bodyweight if you initially purchased 1 bottle and 8 weeks on average if you purchased 2 bottles.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Can you tell us a little bit about how it works? Does it just block the digestion, absorption of certain compounds so they never make it to the liver or does it protect the liver in a different way?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Anyone use these guys lately?? How do they handle things? I ordered something yesterday, they charged my CC but I got no email receipt or anything. I tried to log in today and it is not letting me so I don't know the status. I know things take a few days to get in the mail but a receipt would be nice so I know what is happening

O

onedieselboy

VIP Member
Jan 18, 2012
Anyone use these guys lately?? How do they handle things? I ordered something yesterday, they charged my CC but I got no email receipt or anything. I tried to log in today and it is not letting me so I don't know the status. I know things take a few days to get in the mail but a receipt would be nice so I know what is happening

I have used them a bunch of times, never had an issue. Products were delivered pretty quick.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thanks.. maybe they are just slow at replying to emails. I know it was the end of the week but I thought I'd get at least a receipt. I shot them an email on Friday hopefully I will hear something tomorrow. I really want to give their products a try.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I've ordered a few times and stuff came relatively quick. They had a program going on where you could get a free bottle if you provided labs. I emailed them to send me before and after labs, nothing back.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Just wanted to update on this order. The order came in pretty quick I just never got an email confirmation which made me a little nervous. They finally replied to my inquiry 2 days after my order showed up. Prefer a little more diligence but just happy that product showed and everything is good

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic