Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Free HCG diet for all from LifeXMD.com

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
LifeXMD believes in helping you create a lifestyle that can be enjoyed, loved, and lived daily. The HCG diet does not allow for this to be done. We will do one better for you. Give you the HCG diet for free. Thats right free HCG diet. The only thing we will not provide you is the HCG. Why you might ask? Because anyone who is overweight and restricts there calories to only 500 per day will lose weight regardless if there is HCG or not. Its a Scam. Secondly, it is not FDA approved for weight loss. Finally, anyone selling it for weight loss can be shut down and the Physician can lose there license.

What we will do is help you put together a systematic approach that includes nutrition, exercise, and hormone optimization to ensure you not only lose the weight you want but keep it off for the rest of your life. I could make thousands off all the people out there who call us wanting to do this diet but we refuse. Its not healthy and its not worth it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lol... You got me. I stepped in here to flame you for perpetuating the HCG diet nonsense... Good deal Crow :)

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
lol... You got me. I stepped in here to flame you for perpetuating the HCG diet nonsense... Good deal Crow :)
Hahahaha I was planning on doing the exact same thing. Im glad thats not the case.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
crow seems like good people! i too was gonna stir up some hcg shit!

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
I couldn't really believe in that

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Seems like everyone came in too shut it down. lol Funny how a fad diet pops up makes a few million then is de-bunked. You would think by now people would learn a good diet and lifestyle is the only road that works. Good stuff crow

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

hahah Sorry guys I had to. My blood boils when I see people advertising this fad. It does more harm than good. Like I said, we wont even sell it. Now on the other hand I do need some help with a contest/ giveaway idea. Ill have to start a new thread on that tomorrow to see what we can come up with.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic