Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Free Britney? Uh...no. This is why.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
The newest. This is really consistent with what's going on, very common to see bizarre dancing with out of control schizophernia/bipolar.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I worked with her cousin at SLU on campus at the recreation center. I met that chick around 99-00 at SLU before she became very popular. She lived like 40 minutes from campus. She was kind of dingy.

Even in her younger days, she was never really attractive to me. It is amazing how much makeup in the spotlight can change your appearance on camera though.

Also, I never understood why people give a fu@k about what someone does outside of their circle. I mean unless they are fans and even then, I don't care what my music choice monkeys are doing as long as they keep making music that I like.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Music industry has so many mentally challenged people. Depression, bi-polar, schitzo, etc. It really sucks to see a very talented musicians, Chris Cornel, Kurt Cobain, Scott Weiland, Layne Staley, Delores O'riordan, and on and on, pass away either from over dose or suicide. So hard to understand why such a talented individual could be so mentally distraught to be self medicating to the degree of over dosing or straight up ending there life. I feel bad for people like Britney who have worked so hard mostly for the benefit of others and taken advantage of. Constantly being pushed into doing things she did not want to. No wonder her brain is fried.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
People with mental illnesses do need help, but the problem is they also think they can tackle their illness with drugs or help and don’t need drugs and turn to other options for self medicating. Also I’ve seen heavily medicated individuals suffering from bipolar and personality disorders still having melt downs. It’s a crazy crazy world and I like to stay away from crazies!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
People with mental illnesses do need help, but the problem is they also think they can tackle their illness with drugs or help and don’t need drugs and turn to other options for self medicating. Also I’ve seen heavily medicated individuals suffering from bipolar and personality disorders still having melt downs. It’s a crazy crazy world and I like to stay away from crazies!
Right. Musicians, actors, successful business people, have the money to fuel there addictions and there so called friends to do there dirty work as in getting the drugs.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
She seems manic.. and lonely. I feel sorry for her.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
The mental health dilemma, coming off meds because they feel they don't need it, etc.. ties right into the other thread about the homeless problem. And just like many of the homeless skitso's offering sub $20 toothless blow jobs, I would definitely fuck Brittany in her face hole.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You just know she'll take it to the balls, too... and then she'll blow your mind by taking it even further.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
My wife watches TMZ and I heard her say "Bitch you are from Mississippi!" I looked at the TV and Spears was talking in an English accent.

All I could do is laugh.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic