Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Freak's Training Log

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It is -8 degrees and the wind chill is ridiculous, so I decided to train in the dungeon this morning.

Bulgarian split squats (3) warm up sets, John Meadows' Drop Set of Death (I slowed these down a bit. It took almost exactly 3 minutes per side and there are no breaks. RIP John.)
Sissy squats (4) warm up sets, 15/11 (Again, really slowed these down. The pump made my lips quiver.)
Quad stretch 60 seconds
Reverse hamstring curl (4) warm up sets, 14/8
SLDL stretch 60 seconds

Doesn't look like much, but had to lay down for a little bit after I was done.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Incline dumbbell fly (4) warm up sets
Incline bench press (3) feeder sets, 225 lbs x 19/8/4 (15 breath rest pause between working sets. Pump is ridiculous after the holiday meals.)
Incline dumbbell fly stretch 60 seconds
Bar chins (4) warm up sets, 18/10/7 (15 breath rest pause between working sets. Again, the pump in the lats was out of control.)
Band rear delt fly (2) warm up sets, 80 lbs of bands x 22
Band side raises (2) warm up sets, 30 lbs of bands x 24
Meadows row (4) feeder sets, 150 lbs x 25 (Don't ask me how I was able to do this. I did a feeder at 100 lbs and thought 125 lbs was going to be my top set then I did 125 lbs and it felt light, so I did another feeder. My only guess is the 10,000+ calories at ate each day the last 3 days.)

BTW I feel like complete crap after eating over 30,000 calories over the last 3 days (I was not counting, just eating, but I ate whole pizzas, pies and cheesecakes to myself on top of snacking on junk food all day and eating 3-4 full meals each day). I went from 196.6 lbs to 214.6 lbs in 3 days. It is back to the diet today. Never had a cheat this bad, so it may take a bit for this to come off. Usually, it only takes 4-5 days.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
It is -8 degrees and the wind chill is ridiculous, so I decided to train in the dungeon this morning.

Bulgarian split squats (3) warm up sets, John Meadows' Drop Set of Death (I slowed these down a bit. It took almost exactly 3 minutes per side and there are no breaks. RIP John.)
Sissy squats (4) warm up sets, 15/11 (Again, really slowed these down. The pump made my lips quiver.)
Quad stretch 60 seconds
SLDL stretch 60 seconds

I’m surprised you got the hams in too honestly. I did a lot of Bulgarians when the gyms first closed for Covid. In my basement. Couldn’t imagine doing a drop set with them. Lol.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Incline dumbbell fly (4) warm up sets
Incline bench press (3) feeder sets, 225 lbs x 19/8/4 (15 breath rest pause between working sets. Pump is ridiculous after the holiday meals.)
Incline dumbbell fly stretch 60 seconds
Bar chins (4) warm up sets, 18/10/7 (15 breath rest pause between working sets. Again, the pump in the lats was out of control.)
Band rear delt fly (2) warm up sets, 80 lbs of bands x 22
Band side raises (2) warm up sets, 30 lbs of bands x 24
Meadows row (4) feeder sets, 150 lbs x 25 (Don't ask me how I was able to do this. I did a feeder at 100 lbs and thought 125 lbs was going to be my top set then I did 125 lbs and it felt light, so I did another feeder. My only guess is the 10,000+ calories at ate each day the last 3 days.)

BTW I feel like complete crap after eating over 30,000 calories over the last 3 days (I was not counting, just eating, but I ate whole pizzas, pies and cheesecakes to myself on top of snacking on junk food all day and eating 3-4 full meals each day). I went from 196.6 lbs to 214.6 lbs in 3 days. It is back to the diet today. Never had a cheat this bad, so it may take a bit for this to come off. Usually, it only takes 4-5 days.
Good lord man! You must be miserable. Lmao. I definitely ate a lot myself yesterday! It was a lot for me anyways. But nothing like that. My lower back is aching some from the water but that’s it. So far the ghrp6 is working great. Hopefully it lasts. I’m definitely curious how much I weigh. I’ll find out tomorrow on the gym scale.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
How was that 3 pies, a 1/2 cheese cake and so on pump today GF?
Brother the pump felt like I took 50 mg of anavar and 50 mg of d-bol preworkout. I was almost crying during the Meadows' Row. I am not joking. When I watched the video you could see the pain in my face.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just did chest, low back,abs and hit the bag for 1/2 hour.
I couldn't imagine working lower back after eating after the holidays. I worked abs yesterday and they started cramping pretty quickly.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

Quad stretch 60 seconds
SLDL stretch 60 seconds

Gotta love them bulgarian split squats. With a 3 minute per side (no breaks) I bet leaves them quads burning! :cool:

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Various triceps extensions with bands (6) warm up sets
Laying incline dumbbell skullcrushers (3) feeder sets, 50 lbs x 22/35 lbs x 16 (Back off set. I should probably wait longer to do my back off sets, but waiting any longer than a minute and a half bothers me.)
Band tricep stretch 45 seconds (The pump was too much to get to 60.)
Spider curls (5) feeder sets, 45 lbs x 21/30 lbs x 14 (Back off set.)
Band bicep stretch 45 seconds (Same problem.)
Dumbbell upright rows (4) 30+ rep pump sets with 40 lbs dumbbells

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Belt squat (4) feeder sets, 5 pps x 12 (As deep as the bar would let me go. Took about 20 minutes to get my breath after these.)
Dumbbell SLDL (3) feeder sets, 150 lbs x 24
SLDL stretch 60 seconds
Leg extensions (2) feeder sets, 200 lbs x 22/9/6 (15 breath rest pause between working sets. Still getting ridiculous pumps from binge eating the 23rd through the 25th. I have had about 10 grams of carbs since, but I am still full.)
Quad stretch 30 seconds (The pump was so bad, I couldn't go any longer.)
Adductor/Abductor (2) feeder sets, 200 lbs x 21/45 (Superset)
Smith machine standing calf raises (3) feeder sets, 4 pps x 38 (I wanted to go heavier, but it isn't worth it. I was actually a little worried about my spine when I got under it, since it popped last time. Granted that was a lot more weight, but still worried, because if there is actual damage then even this weight could be bad. However, everything was fine.)
Calf stretch 30 seconds
Quad stretch 45 seconds (Better this time.)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic