Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Fox's training log

F

Fox

Jul 6, 2015
This might be what I need to stay accountable for logging my progress. Or at least getting into the habit of it.

Last year was a difficult year for me. I joined here just when I started training again which essentially was starting from square one again. Fortunately prior experience and a bit of muscle memory has held me in good stead so far but I am currently in the process of stepping things up a gear in terms of training intensity, frequency and how organised and clean my diet is.

I am currently 3 week into a new routine which I will post up later on. My diet isn't currently being logged all the time. I use myfitnesspal when I need to work out calories and generally plan only a few days in advance so I don't end up eating the same thing all the time (I like to cook anyway).

Current stats: 195lbs
BF%: Around 20%

Since I started again I've lost around 10% BF and gained around 10 pounds. I plan to continue eating a surplus until I have finished this 8 week routine (on week 3 right now) then move into a deficit and a different routine with the aim of getting down to 10%. Weight estimate will be around 180 but the percentage will matter more at that point.

That covers it for now. I'll update with more details when I find the time. Questions and feedback welcome.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic