Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Formula T-10

W

waynet300

Oct 1, 2013
Has anyone used this??? I just was given a free sample of the product....its an energy and testosterone booster. I haven't started using it......wanted to see first if anyone hear has used it....and what your results were. Thanks in advance for sharing any info on this product!:)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
I wouldn't waste my money on it when there other proven means of raising TT AIs in particular.

I mean the ingredients list herbs vitamins and spices, rival Col Sanders "secret recipe" :)

Last edited:
W

waynet300

Oct 1, 2013
Hi Dr. Jim....thanks for the response....I didnt spend any money....someone gave it to me. I am just wondering what if any....issues anyone has had with the product. I have not begun to take any of it yet......havent decided IF I am gonna take it.....just looking for some feedback. Thanks again though....appreciate the comment.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its garbage. You will get better results eating steaks, rice, potatos, oatmeal, milk, McFlurries and creatine.

W

waynet300

Oct 1, 2013
McFLurries huh?? lol...very nice! Thanks for the input.....I was thinking the same! Just thought I should ask and see if I was on the right track.......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic