Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

[Form Check} 450lb Back Squat x 1

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Couldn't see it before b/c I had to download some player...

It looked good. I'm not sure why you took monster steps backwards and so many b/c it'll zap some of your energy. Step back 1, 2, and then out 3. Congrats on the squat.

Sorry about that. I usually upload it to youtube but the guy who took the vid wasn't able to email it so it just put it on fb :/

On our other racks I don't step out but 1 or 2 small steps. These are new stands and I, for some reason, wanted to be far away from them. I have no clue really haha

Thanks, BI.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Excellent, CTJ. I am not an expert on form, but my first thought was that was a long way to go from the rack. I also have a tendency to think on the safety side of things and I would have asked for a spot. Beyond that, dang, Bro, that was awesome! Just over 2.5X your body weight!

Thanks, Dan! Last few times I've maxed, the spotters kind of sucked so I just got good at ditching the bar.

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Thanks, Dan! Last few times I've maxed, the spotters kind of sucked so I just got good at ditching the bar.

Well that sucks! At least you can ditch it without injury. Take care, Bro

N.O.V.

N.O.V.

MuscleHead
Jan 24, 2014
Damn brother, that was a long walk out! Solid PR. Good work.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Damn brother, that was a long walk out! Solid PR. Good work.

Thanks! Yeah haha. We have these new stands and I just wanted to get away from them for some reason. I don't know :/
Squatted yesterday with the usual 1 regular step and 2 small steps back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic