Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

FORGED fat burner

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
A sponsor at another board sent me a fat burner to try. I promised to keep a log but since they are down, I thought it would be a good idea to tell you all how great that supplement is if you want to shed some lbs and feel energetic in the process.

During the first week, I took only 1 caps daily (at breakfast). At first, I had some stomach upsets but those went away when I took the caps with water and some food instead of .. instant coffee.

I feel energetic and I don't have the jitters that I usually have when running a fat burner ...

I'll keep you posted.

If you want to know more about FORGED fat burner, read this:

Focus, energy, appetite control!

We wanted to begin with ingredients that supported mental function first. We don't want to sell a product that makes you feel strung out, jittery, or functioning at anything less than your best. More importantly the better a person feels, the better they perform—meaning longer, more intensive workouts. To begin with we added the amino acid L-Tyrosine, which is an important precursor for many neurotransmitters in the brain.

People have reported increased awareness, increased concentration, and better mood, especially during times of stress with this supplement.

In addition to L-Tyrosine, we added Sulbutamine, a form of thiamine, and Phenylethylamine, and a high quality Ginger root extract for improved mood and concentration. Rounding out the mix, we added L-Huperzine A, a plant alkaloid similar to caffeine that is mostly used for its positive effects on mood, memory, and alertness.

Next, we developed the core of the product: the metabolism boosters or thermogenics. While most of them work by increasing cellular metabolism and increasing utilization of fat stores in the body, they also tend to improve mental function, along with other effects. No fat burning formula is complete without the basic caffeine but we didn't add it with the philosophy that this was going to the workhorse of the formula. We wanted to provide just enough for that extra boost and to help with dependence for those people trying to cut out sugary drinks while losing weight.

Alongside this, we added Evodiamine, another plant alkaloid similar in structure and function to caffeine, which people have reported great results with.

We didn't stop there, though!

We have had great success with 1,3-dimethylamylamine, an extract known as Geranamine found in geranium oil, so including it was a no brainer. Studies have shown it increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) levels in cells, a key enzyme that allows cells to consume nutrients such as fat and create energy.

Several ingredients work by stimulating the sympathetic nervous system, which among other things speeds up the metabolism and activates fat stores to be burned.

Raspberry Ketones, which give raspberries their flavor, and Hordenine, an alkaloid found in Acacia and Barley, both work by stimulating adrenergic receptors that activate the sympathetic response. In terms of adrenergic supplements, everyone knew what a great weight loss supplement ephedrine made. Unfortunately, due to individuals abusing it rather than using it simply as a short term fat burner, this powerful ingredient was banned from the market. Its absence created a void.

But we've got the answer in this formula!

We found an analog of ephedrine that is just as powerful, with minimal side effects, and completely legal. We're excited to be the only supplement company to offer this product: 4,1-methoxy-2-(methylamino)ethyl-phenol-hydrochloride.

Finally, we thought we'd complement all of these great ingredients with Vinpocetine and Naringin. Vinpocetine helps improve circulation and oxygen delivery to cells, in particular the brain, as well as acting as a powerful antioxidant. Naringin enhances the action and duration of many of the compounds in this formula by preventing their destruction in the liver.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Directions:

Take 1 capsule of FORGED fat burner for appetite suppression and control. Take 2 capsules for extreme energy. Take with light meal. Do not exceed 2 caps a day.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Re: FORGED (burner)

interesting, i'm all for a boost of energy

peace.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010

I took two caps today: one at breakfast and another one right before hitting the gym. Energy levels were good and focus was great. Besides I didn't feel hungry until late this afternoon.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011

I have forged burner sitting in my counter. Its actually pretty strong but i do get a little uneasy feeling but nothing big.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic