Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Forearm injection site! help ASAP (pictures included) trustworthy/expert advice needed.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Hi guys as you already know in my log, my left forearm is injured(pain in the ass)

its feeling 75% from rest but im not reassured im ready to go do heavy back/arms day yet. ( im needing help whether or not i can inject into this part of the forearm) btw i have clearly marked in green pen the pain/possibly injured"whatever it may be wrong"

I have a 29 and half inch needle would that be optimal? should i grab the fat skin and then do sub q for safety? or Im ?

2qb9emv.jpg

5fexx0.jpg

35jmd0y.jpg

overall question can i do a IM injection there with a 29 and half inch needle/ has anyone done it before and is it dangerous? cheers all.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I never looked at ur log but what are you injecting and what's the injury?
I wouldn't ever inject my forearm...

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013

BPC 157, its a peptide thats site injected into injured tendons/ligaments/muscles. so far hip is 95% healed after doing a few shot... same with bicep feeling more than optimal. And yep heard never inject into forearm but i dunno its the same as every other muscle right accept.. more veins than usual.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Opinion

would injecting in the fat be fine? i mean aspirating and using the sterility tools would prevent anything bad? alchol prep/sterile gloves/ some anti bacteria/germ killing scrub on site.

Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I don't know??? I'm sure sombody experienced with that will comment soon...
Good luck with the injury..

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
I don't know??? I'm sure sombody experienced with that will comment soon...
Good luck with the injury..

cheers for help GS, i might just do a lower left bicep shot, since the injury is so close might help with some joint/tendon healing in the local area, please tell me the biceps is okay.. haha.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Biceps is fine... I've known a few guys to inject forearms but its tough IM. I'm sure subq would be fine but is that peptide meant to be injected IM? If it can be injected subq then I say go for it. Does it feel like a muscle problem or more in the joints?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Biceps is fine... I've known a few guys to inject forearms but its tough IM. I'm sure subq would be fine but is that peptide meant to be injected IM? If it can be injected subq then I say go for it. Does it feel like a muscle problem or more in the joints?

feels more muscle/ possibly tendon. Also it can be injected either IM/SUBQ in damaged area. ill ask the CGP people whether it can be injected subq in damaged area, but i asked them and they said this

"Harry

Yes BPC may be injected wherever it is required to alleviate connective tissue damage. Inject as close to the damaged area as possible. Your circulation will do the rest. "

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Let's just say, I injected my forearm once. Once!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Huh!
You say this stuff has worked well for your hip.... What was the hip issue?
I have an injured shoulder that is holding me up.

Pm me the info please

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Huh!

Pm me the info please

grade 1 muscle strain/ hip pointer.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
Huh!

Pm me the info please

BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

everything u needa know tymelater brah.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic