Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

For you little guys.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I drink a gallon and a half a day respect that POBitchness... I don't call it anything, other than I'm thirsty...

Don't ban me, I was kidding and I love your sexy legs.

Of milk or water? gomad is gallon of milk a day.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Tired.

Don't question my character. Call me fat. Call me weak. Call me mediocre at best. But don't question my character.

IronInsanity - shut the **** up. Nobody pissed on his strength. I will, however, piss all over your doctored photos of the same pose every time.

69nites, you're right. I'm not competitive and never will be. I love the sport but I'm all sorts of broken down physically already. But when my strength and body fat is getting shit on by people, I will point out that their relative strength is built on a fallacy that you can compare two powerlifters to each other.

My head is not in the right place right now because I can't train squat or bench, and deadlifting hurts like a mother****er, so I'm probably depressed and irritable.

Taking a break from the boards. Deuces.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
There are two sides to every argument. Some are more passionate about their opinion and it shows in this case. Anyone who has something intelligent to say is a value to me whether or not I agree or whether or not I like their personality...

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
There are two sides to every argument. Some are more passionate about their opinion and it shows in this case. Anyone who has something intelligent to say is a value to me whether or not I agree or whether or not I like their personality...

Well said GS! This entire thread has seemed silly to me. I can't believe some many good dudes give a shit about this. Imo everything balances out. Do my t-rex arms help my bench? Goddamn right they do... but when I pull I have to drag that shit a mile up my legs, thats may favorite part about PLing theres a natural balance built in.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Thank god... no loss there

This was meant as a joke I was just kidding because I thought everyone was acting silly over it. But it didn't come across right and now I've made "Sad" well.... Sad :(

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This was meant as a joke I was just kidding because I thought everyone was acting silly over it. But it didn't come across right and now I've made "Sad" well.... Sad :(

I thought it might be sarcasm but it was hard to tell.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
First off I don't view bodybuilding or powerlifting as a competition between people. For me it's more a competition with myself. Those of you that work with non-profits, my hat is off to you. SAD and Macgyver, I'd love to spend a week training with either of you. In my field we have this sort of competition going on all time. However it is much more impressive when a guy who has been there for under a year performs as well as a guy who's been doing it for 30 years. At the end of the day we're all friends and will help each other out. There is no ill will at luncheons. No one harbors bad feelings towards others when we meet up.

Slic.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
was read...

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
****ing Testosterone laden board... you guys ever notice how a political\debatable subject pops up it turns into a free for all. Then everyone calms down and goes back about their business. lol Tht's what I like about TID, kinda like having dinner with the family!

Now group hug and say something nice about each other

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic