Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

For those who like to watch fucked up stuff (Yes it is legit)

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Yup, Ill pass. I started it, then scanned quickly. Its not for me.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I can assure you it’s a bad snuff fake. I work in surgical services and no limbs could possibly be amputated with a switchblade.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I can assure you it’s a bad snuff fake. I work in surgical services and no limbs could possibly be amputated with a switchblade.
I have to find the article where they were arrested for it.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
No thanks. Not for me. I'll stick to hunting animals. Not even gonna open it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yea even the thumbnail is too disturbing for me because my mind just goes right there. Horrible. The terror, excruciating pain, despair, and helplessness... all for what? Pleasure at the hands of another, whether the one(s) doing it or the "market" audience.. or both. Not sure if she's drugged to the point of just paralysis and can feel everything or (hopefully) completely unconscious... I'm sure it's the former. Just can't handle this kind of stuff, and I know it goes on every day to human and animal alike.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I agree. My girl has to use saws and shit in surgery. Bone ain’t getting cut like that, especially so easy. Looks like it’s from some old film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Give me a harvesting adrenalchrome film over that

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I agree. My girl has to use saws and shit in surgery. Bone ain’t getting cut like that, especially so easy. Looks like it’s from some old film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually where and how it was cut can easily be done with a switchblade. Cut through the cartilage and most of the wrist is detached already. It's not a solid bone like a leg or forearm. A hand is not that hard to cut off.

Go watch all the Iranian, Iraqi, and ISIS videos of them doing it with a bowie-type knife. (I can find the vids if needed)

Attachments

• image532.jpg
    image532.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30
A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
My right palm is sweating in crazy fashion... that's as far as I got

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Nope, don’t want to see that so not clicking that link! Sounds like some seriously sick f*cked up shit!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic