Rolanalon
What's New?

For those that have cut, what did your cycle look like

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST if you want to avoid getting an infection, lol

What makes infection a greater possibility by pinning the same muscle group EOD?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
What makes infection a greater possibility by pinning the same muscle group EOD?

Try it.... lol.

If you don't give the area time to heal deep within the muscle then there is more of a chance of developing an infection. Plus, injecting through fresh scar tissue is not fun and often times creates a surge of blood that is currently working to repair the area. I've injected the same site too soon before and it ALWAYS hurts and always squirts a lot of blood when I pull the pin out

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

small amounts of mainly BA and BB can cause necrosis of the sorounding muscle cells at the injects site when injected into the same spot to often. This can turn into a sterile abcess eventualy. Not to mention scar tissue like GS stated which slows absorption down of the depot.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Try it.... lol.

If you don't give the area time to heal deep within the muscle then there is more of a chance of developing an infection. Plus, injecting through fresh scar tissue is not fun and often times creates a surge of blood that is currently working to repair the area. I've injected the same site too soon before and it ALWAYS hurts and always squirts a lot of blood when I pull the pin out

So have you done test prop? If so how many sites did you use

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
small amounts of mainly BA and BB can cause necrosis of the sorounding muscle cells at the injects site when injected into the same spot to often. This can turn into a sterile abcess eventualy. Not to mention scar tissue like GS stated which slows absorption down of the depot.

Thats why we drink winstrol like good little boys.

Btw check out the ninja babe avatar. mmmmm

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic