Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

For those considering a Clen / T3 cycle...

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
First off I'd like to state that T3 (Cytomel) is catabolic as hell. I won't get into the science behind it but I'll just say that if you are not on AAS and decide to run a Clen / T3 only cycle, you run the risk of being forced into a catabolic state and losing quite a bit of muscle-this is espically true if you are dieting and doing a lot of cardio. My suggestion is to always run a lower dose T3 and run as part of an AAS cycle.

Clenbuterol (Clen) is used by many for weightloss. Clen can be used alone (I have actually gotten to the point where I run Clen 2 weeks on/1 week off throughout every cycle I run!) or for a more effictive and more rapid loss of body fat (bf) it can be stacked with Cytomel (T3). Clen should not be taken long term. If you plan on using for more than 8-10 days consecutive you will need to begin a Benadryl or Keto regemin. I just use Benadryl (50mg b-4 bed every night). If you want to know the beta-2 receptor relationship between Benadryl and Clen, you're gonna have to research that yourself...sorry, I had to read up on it, its only fair you should too, lol!

You need to start Clen dosage in the low range (25-40mcg) and gradually increase dosage as you grow used to the sides. I don't dose above 100mcg daily. I wouldn't recommend exceeding 140mcg (Remember, like DNP Clen is a thermogenic and should be treated w/ respect, caution and if you are not educated on/about Clen, research up b-4 jumping on board.

T3-

Your thyroid produces many different hormones, but the hormone of main interest here is T3.T4 is not worth the energy it takes to swallow the capsule, so IMO, I wouldn't even consider T4 as an option. A Clenbuterol cycle will be enhanced by adding T3, but its not a "must do."

As with Clenbuterol, T3 Cytomel should not be taken for long periods of time with no breaks in-between. It really should be taken on a time on-time off cycle. For example; 2weeks of Clen/T3 then one week off...If you use T3 for more than 3 weeks with no signifigant off time you risk a permanent thyroid insufficiency. Since it can have an effect on thyroid function, a check with a physician is highly recommended to ensure your thyroids are healthy to start with; before beginning Clenbuterol and T3 Cytomel usage. (very important)Much like the dosage of your Clenbuterol, T3 Cytomel should also be started at lower level and slowly increased. The most common starting dosage is 25 mcgs (espically if using AAS along with). Every two days add 25mcg, not to exceed a daily dose of 100mcg.(Remember kids...T3=muscle loss at higher dosages so I say keep it low and please just try to cycle during your AAS cycle). At the end of three weeks, or less depending on your planned cycle, you need to taper it off gradually as well.

Clenbuterol usage not only results in fat being metabolized, but it also can aid in protein synthesis/uptake. If you are not already injesting 1 gram per lb of body weight of protein you should start when on a Clen/T3 cycle.

I threw this together to clear up any "grey areas" some may have regarding a Clen/T3 stack. It's quite simple, but one should really focus on keeping cycles short and to the point. Very important we stay with time on/time off cycle...I like two weeks on, one week off for the better part of the 1st 3/4 of an AAS cycle.

I'm not a physician and this info is for entertainment purposes only. Good luck!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Great info BR, thanks........

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I always recommend tapering up AND down on T3. You can still run 2 on 1 off this way....just a quick ramp up and a quick ramp down.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Not trying to piss in your oatmeal bro, but for the sake of discussion, 1) Clen tends to not down regulate if used EOD allowing for lower dosing (personally I am not a clen fan) 2) T-3 is only mildly catabolic from my experience (which may differ from others I realize), but I have run 50mcg ED for over 6 months and have managed to grow just fine while keeping lean. It is possible that I could have gained more, but I expect that would be due to fewer calories burnt due to a slower metabolism. I suspect I would be a bit pudgier as well.

Hawk

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Good info in here. Thanks to the OP.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Are you sure you can take benadryl in place of ketotifen? If that's true, then why does anyone bother to sell keto when Benadryl can be purchased for cheap in any drug store? I know they are both antihistamines, but I'm wondering what's different about the two of them.

FYI, I've used clen before plenty of times and think it's garbage. I've never noticed any noticeable results on it and the sides suck. I'm curious though about the above because I always used keto whenever I ran clen in the past. It would have been easier and cheaper to buy Benadryl if they are the same.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
This is a false statement, "you risk a permanent thyroid insufficiency."

Studies have shown people to be misdiagnosed and taking T3 medication for 30+ years. Once they came off their meds their thyroids returned to normal function fairly quickly

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I've used t3 many many times with doses as high as 100mcg a day and months and months later off all drugs seems perfect thyroid on blood work - that's over exaggerated
and it isn't as catabolic as people think as long as your slowly raising dose and protein intake is high and (BCAA ) and or AAS usage

I

IronPope

Sep 6, 2015
I've used t3 many many times with doses as high as 100mcg a day and months and months later off all drugs seems perfect thyroid on blood work - that's over exaggerated
and it isn't as catabolic as people think as long as your slowly raising dose and protein intake is high and (BCAA ) and or AAS usage

Someone once said something in the early 90's that taking t3 can ruin your pit. gland if u cycle too long...thats long been debunked and proven wrong... but you can see how people go with Bro Science and stuff they heear as fact.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic