Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T GET IT - Rich Piana

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
This is why while Rich was with Mutant, protein powders were da bomb, but after he left Mutant, protein powders became garbage...It all makes sense after watching this video...
[video]https://youtu.be/2sgpH6Ys53A[/video]

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Rich is all about dollars. He'll say "whatever it takes" to get MOAR dollars. The only reason he speaks any truth at all is because it gets him......dollars. That being said he can be real as fuk sometimes and I've learned a lot from him. Check out his youtube with Boston Loyd about pre-contest drugs. Very informative.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So what he's saying is that supplements are meant to supplement the food that we eat???? I always wondered why they were called supplements. I guess that answers that burning question.

I really shouldn't be so jaded, because there are tons of kids ages 14-24 spending tons of money on supplements who are convinced they'll look like Kai Greene with the latest XJ5000 turbo blend blah, blah, blah...

I wonder when he'll tell the truth about how much synthol he's pumped into his arms. The shape of his arms in the tricep area looks all screwed up...

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic