Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

for the last 4 days ive been suffering

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
That sucks bro, they hurt like fuck! I had 2 out at once, I was sipping protein and yoo hoo for a week, lol

Getting put under huh! When you wake up your shirt is going to be buttoned all wrong and your zipper will be open :) Dentists are crazy fucks!

A female dentist = priceless :)

Damn that sucks, DW...wisdom tooth problems can make the strongest toughest man into a crybaby easy.
Get it over with and you should be right as rain by Monday!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well everything went great..it think it only took him like 10 mins to remove the tooth.....i stil havent eatten any painkillers yets....i try to stay away from them....i had a problem with them a long time agao and it ttook the act of god to quit....addiction is the strongest demon anyone can face off with in your life..the word addiction should be considered taboo and to those that dont understand the meaning in a personal matter will never really understand the word.so,i rather do without the painkillers.....actually the old lady been taken them...thank god for advill now of days........thanks for the replys people....that is what makes a good board contuine to grow......later........dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic