Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
WOW is all I can say that is close to 3 gs of gear a week

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
WOW is all I can say that is close to 3 gs of gear a week
YUP! That was back then, let me tell you it took me a long time before I ran a cycle like that, not somethin some kiddie should EVER FUCKING DO!
I happen to have been lifting and all this bs for 21 yrs, so some 21 yr old reads this shit and thinks sooooo thats the secret.
I dont like posting cycles for this reason but it was easier to post and discuss then chat in the shout about it.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
My bulking cycle.

test e 1000 mg per wk
deca 500 mg per wk
tren a 100 mg EOD
Adrol 100mg ed

thats it
Not highly reccomended for some.
Thank you sir for posting that for me! That is alot of gear most test I have ran was a lil over 500 Mg a week.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
SUPS
Multi
Fish oil
hawthorne
Bcaa powders
Glutamine powder
L arginine powder
Milk thistle
r-ala
USP labs anabolic pump
NAC
Extra Vit C
Extra Calcium w Vit D3
Whey protein Isolate and concentrates

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
As AJ stated, not only did he work up to this amount for a long time, but hes a BIG sumbitch... There is ZERO need for these amounts if you arent solidly in the upper 200lbs range...

Sadly, amounts like these are used by newbs and/or dipshits that are only wasting half of it...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
^^^
true story!
my 2nd cycle was Test E/Deca/Drol and i had the brilliant idea to bump the Test up to 1,000 and run the Deca at 600 with 50mg Drol ED and i didnt eat right and completely wasted the whole cycle. NOBODY needs that much gear for a 2nd run. i would have been better off with 500 Test/400Deca and a better diet. this is why i advocate getting diet and training in check before even starting a cycle now. live and learn right?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
really mega doseing is a waste....i know from experiance....runing 1000mgs of test compared to 1500 or even 2000 HAS NO DIFF AT ALL....I feel with all chemicals once u reach the peak perfomance of a certain anabolic thats all u going to get from it....Your mind will tell you more is better and just like training to...But most know over training leads to a break down.Your body will only intake so much of the chemcal u are taking and the rest u piss it out.However,this is not written in stone..It can be debated...Its a matter of oppion really......Ive debatted both sides and experiance both...Ive toned it down alot and i can trufuly say...im getting no bigger runing a normal dose then i was mega doseing...
Anyway this is my favorite bulker
test cyp 1000mgs
NPP 400mgs
Tren enth 600mgs
d-bol 50mgs

Im runing this right now and very much stabel at the moment...The summer is a hard time to gain muscle.This is why i consider summer more like a off season for me...I train just enough to maintain my lifts and size....dw

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Ouch...that sure looks way out of my league AJ so props to you for making it work for you!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic