Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Geaux Saints!!!! TOP 6 offense and defense, both. The sleeping dragon's about to BE AWAKEN!!!!!!

10-3 with, at times 5 of the secondary out, and 5 of the RB's out. Pfffftttt, show me another team that's that deep, and could do that. Not even NE.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Love it! Geaux Saints (and Tigers too)!

KB

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
hail saints baby....we fucken rule.....dw

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Good to know there are other Who Dats here!

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Sure wish we would have beat the Bucs last week.

KB

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Makes two of us, that was a huge game. Could have really put some distance in the lead for our division. Just really not sure what happened that game, Brees just didnt look as sharp. If you watch the replays his first three passes where jumped on and really should have been picked. The last one in the endzone wasnt really his fault though, he had to throw if for a chance. Our defense needs to step up though, we are bending like we always do, but not getting the picks or TurnOvers. Hopefully we can pull it all together and get that playoff run. Im really impressed with Patrick Robinson, Glad to see he is becoming the cover player we thought he would be. Just gotta get Mark Ingram going strong and we will be unstoppable on offense. Our defense really needs to get Ellis going!! But it sure does beat the hell out of the arron brooks days..never thought I would see us this strong. Thank you Sean Payton and The Chargers for Brees and Sproles.

Much respect,
GR

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Mark Ingram might miss another game this week so we should see more of Sproles.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic