Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Football is over...

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
For those of you that watch the NFL, the season is over and it's 7+ months before the next game. What other sport, if any do you watch? If none, what streaming show do you binge on?

I can watch a little NBA and a little MLB, but I can mostly take it or leave it. I'm kind of in between shows and looking for suggestions.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yup, I'm with @monsoon Hockey and some baseball in 2 months. NBA is banned in my house, kids don't even try anymore, they know better.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I only watched the Super Bowl. I'm stuck with the Lions. They suck bad and have for most of their history. Ironic that the Wayne Fontes era was the best we've seen. Barry, Herman Moore, Bret Perryman, Johnny Morton, Chris Spielman etc.. those were the days and they still sucked in post season.

I need to start watching the Red Wings again. Hockey's not the same as it was a decade ago. They're so agreeable. Loved the fights.

I've always loved baseball really the only reason I have cable.

Summer nights I'll ride to Comerica Park buy a cheap seat ticket then move to wherever I want for the last few innings. Late in the game security doesn't crew much on a week night.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
UFC.....fights all year round...Dana White created fight island in Abu Dhabi to host the big fights and the Apex in Vegas for the smaller fights.

Plus we have hot chicks fighting in UFC too.......some of them can actually fight well

mgeorge

mgeorge

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2018
Oh I was gonna say Hockey too and forgot about the UFC!
I just found a new show that I’d recommend. It’s called “Coyote”
It’s Producer/Director is from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul.
Stars Michael Chikles from “The Shield” (Also an amazing show)
Great show. Binged it yesterday. Only 6 episodes first season.
It’s about a retiring Border Patrol Agent who has a bad run in with The Cartel while across the border and they blackmail him.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
UFC.....fights all year round...Dana White created fight island in Abu Dhabi to host the big fights and the Apex in Vegas for the smaller fights.

Plus we have hot chicks fighting in UFC too.......some of them can actually fight well

I’m a huge fan of mma. Bellator has an amazing light-heavyweight tournament lined up, and Khabib’s organization is churning out some highlight fights already.

As for females in the mma, stay with me on this one: I’m 100% for it, BUT, they need to start earning their place on cards. I’m tired of seeing promotions stick the females in highlight spots, like the opener of the main card or the co-main event, when they haven’t proven themselves. More and more amazing fights are getting pushed to the undercard just to have a pretty face fighting on primetime. There are some great female fights to make right now and some of them have certainly earned main events and such, but almost every single card has female fights that are out of place, so to speak.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Damn, forgot about UFC and I watch it all the time.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Oh I was gonna say Hockey too and forgot about the UFC!
I just found a new show that I’d recommend. It’s called “Coyote”
It’s Producer/Director is from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul.
Stars Michael Chikles from “The Shield” (Also an amazing show)
Great show. Binged it yesterday. Only 6 episodes first season.
It’s about a retiring Border Patrol Agent who has a bad run in with The Cartel while across the border and they blackmail him.
I’ll check that show out.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
NASCAR is now starting its season. started last night and this Sunday is the Daytona 500!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic