Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Food for thought...its ur diet that inhibits your gains

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
If i could tell you how many people have come around looking for an answer to the most simple yet confusing question...

WHY WONT I REACH MY GOALS? IV TRIED EVERYTHING!!

well.. chances are.. you havn't!!!!

90% of the time... the issue people have when they cannot reach their goals has nothing to do with their training routine... ITS THEIR DIET!!!

Let me explain...

Simple physics will give us our baseline to this problem...

you have an object.. this object has the property of burning off an X amount of energy every 24hrs... lets say this object is a box... and it runs on calories.. food...

so, for examples sake we can say this object burns 3000 calories a day.. and weighs 200lbs...

if the object does not get enough calories in, it starts to eat away at itself.. because everything is energy.. it takes away from it self.. but has parts... strong parts (muscle).. and soft parts (fat)..

if you wanna make the object bigger.. you have to add more calories then the object burns on a DAILY BASIS...

so if i were to feed this object 4000 calories a day.. it would only gain weight....

if i were to feed this object 2000 calories.. it would lose weight..

but this object is very very sensitive!!!! it hates to be changed too quickly.. it hates certain types of foods and reacts best to certain combinations at correct timiing!!!

add too much and the object will store alot of it as soft material...

take away too much and the object will take away from hard material alot more then soft material...

so here's the tedious issue with nutrition for the average guy.. how much of what foods do i eat when in order to get the "box" to work for me, and not against me???

THAT WHAT WE DO AT THE DIET SECTION!!!!

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS!!

1. GO TO MY FREE DIET ADVICE THREAD... READ THROUGH POST ONE, DO WHATS ASKED, POST UP A PROPOSED DIET WITH MACROS (ALL EXPLAINED IN POST ONE), AND ILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO CRITIQUE IT FOR FREE!!! YES, FREE!!!!

2. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET HARD CORE ABOUT YOUR NUTRITION, THE ONLY WAY TO GO IS 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK.. WHEN YOU BECOME A CLIENT I WILL PERSONALLY LOOK OVER EVER ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE.. E.G. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, WHEN U HIT THE GYM, WHEN U SLEEP, WHAT YOUR JOB IS IN THE CONTEXT OF LEVEL OF ACTIVITY, WHAT YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE IS, WHAT YOUR CARDIO ROUTINE IS, AND CREATE A SPECIFIC ADVANCED DIET CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS!! ITS THE ULTIMATE AND FINAL SAY IN NUTRITION.. SO BECOME A CLIENT TODAY AND SEE THE RESULTS YOU WANT!!

YOU CAN GO SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON WORTHLESS FOODS FOR A MONTH OR YOU CAN TAKE A FRACTION OF THAT AND APPLY IT TOWARDS YOUR HEALTH THROUGH NUTRITION CONSULTATION...

SO DONT WAIT!! EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND GET A SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER OF 15% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE IN THE MONTH OF MAY!!!

3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

"Personalized Diet Plans and Progressive Coaching Designed for your Specific Goals!!"

3J's Nutrition Network

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Besides bumping himself the post states the very obvious, sadly as obvious as that is to some of us , the rest of the dopes think its how much AAS you can push in, ignorance on the forums is at an all time high...good reminder post.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i know that it is my diet that is my biggest barrier to getting to where i really want to be. a year ago, i wouldnt have said that. but i have taken the time to educate myself and now i know that i suck :D so many people whine and complain because they arent making any progress and you ask about diet and they say, my diet is good. thats what i thought too until i started to track my calories! wowzer was i ever wrong! diet is 80% that is a huge percentage!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Why do so many people end their sentences with "..."? It's not even on a sentence that's being drug out. And, we wonder why people call us meat heads. Yes, I'm a dick. I'm on trenbolone. I'm allowed. I know you didn't write it, Drew, so it's not aimed at you.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Why do so many people end their sentences with "..."? It's not even on a sentence that's being drug out. And, we wonder why people call us meat heads. Yes, I'm a dick. I'm on trenbolone. I'm allowed. I know you didn't write it, Drew, so it's not aimed at you.

Its ok DU, we still love you...

3J

3J

May 19, 2011
hey drew thx for posting this up man.. much appreciated...

i was wondering why it looked so familiar at first.. lol

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
3J nice to see you bro.
Good ppl,fart smeller....i mean smart feller. :)

P

pickthis1234

Nov 15, 2015
i know that it is my diet that is my biggest barrier to getting to where i really want to be. a year ago, i wouldnt have said that. but i have taken the time to educate myself and now i know that i suck :D so many people whine and complain because they arent making any progress and you ask about diet and they say, my diet is good. thats what i thought too until i started to track my calories! wowzer was i ever wrong! diet is 80% that is a huge percentage!

Can I ask how you changed your diet to lose body fat? ...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic