Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

FNG here, not new to gear, but no expert either. Could use some of your experience and knowledge

N

Norseman80

Jan 22, 2018
Hey Guys,

I will try and not be that guy but I'm sure I am going to be. I have just done a lot of researching around and everytime I think I find a place that is going to be good I find some sort of claims its bunk or scam. So I'm just gunna ask. Here we go, I am on TRT but looking to add some other stuff. Trying to decide if sarms are legit need to find where I can get the AI, PCT from a reputable place.

Thanks again and I'm sure this is the 1000th post asking the same shit but I couldn't find anything with recent data.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This isn't a source board and it's not so we can look down our noses at you. It's for your safety.

Someone here recommends one... how do you know it's any good?

In fact if you receive a private message from someone soliciting you that's a 99.999% chance it's a scam. No good source solicits.

They don't usually have a website either so skip the dot coms.

The best sources can't just be found using Google. Because what they do is illegal in many countries.

So bottom line is, stop looking for a source and instead be a normal person who interacts with others and develops relationships of trust.

Having said that what are your stats? Height weight age best lifts etc...

N

Norseman80

Jan 22, 2018
This isn't a source board and it's not so we can look down our noses at you. It's for your safety.

Someone here recommends one... how do you know it's any good?

In fact if you receive a private message from someone soliciting you that's a 99.999% chance it's a scam. No good source solicits.

They don't usually have a website either so skip the dot coms.

The best sources can't just be found using Google. Because what they do is illegal in many countries.

So bottom line is, stop looking for a source and instead be a normal person who interacts with others and develops relationships of trust.

Having said that what are your stats? Height weight age best lifts etc...

Hey brotha I appreciate your honesty. I kind of figure the anwser but you know how curisoty kills the cat. But your absolutly right about your post.

I dont look good enough to be in the Bodybuilding game so I have always done powerlifting. I enjoy those lifts and the competetion aspect of it.

5'11
184 lbs
38 yoa
Bench PR- 345
Dead-525
Squat-445

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Hey brotha I appreciate your honesty. I kind of figure the anwser but you know how curisoty kills the cat. But your absolutly right about your post.

I dont look good enough to be in the Bodybuilding game so I have always done powerlifting. I enjoy those lifts and the competetion aspect of it.

5'11
184 lbs
38 yoa
Bench PR- 345
Dead-525
Squat-445
With those stats I bet there is quite a bit you can do to make some very explosive growth naturally anyway.

Spend some time here reading about different training methods. The log section will give you some ideas.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Since you're on TRT, you don't need to bother with PCT.

N

Norseman80

Jan 22, 2018
With those stats I bet there is quite a bit you can do to make some very explosive growth naturally anyway.

Spend some time here reading about different training methods. The log section will give you some ideas.

Thank you and appreciate it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic