Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Floyd Mayweather Beat up a couple mexicans again , but not inside a ring

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Had his bodyguards do it for him,

Report: Boxing champ Floyd Mayweather Jr. helped beat up employees he suspected of stealing jewelry

Boxing's top draw Floyd Mayweather Jr. reportedly orchestrated a beat down of two of his employees after he suspected them of swiping jewelry from one of his Las Vegas homes.

The current Pound-for-Pound king pointed the finger - and fists, clubs and various other weapons - at two men hired to do work at his property after jewelry went missing, TMZ Sports reported Wednesday.

Sources told TMZ Sports that the men were told by Mayweather to meet them at an off-site location. The WBC welterweight champ was reportedly waiting with "a number" of his crew and the resulting attack left both men hospitalized with broken arms and legs.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
damn, if this is true he might be going back to the poky....he's such an ass

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I hate this guy, they should just keep him out of the news and let him crawl back under a rock somewhere.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
damn, if this is true he might be going back to the poky....he's such an ass

This was my first thought, esp. with his recent history, abusing his woman, the security guys for his own gated community, etc. Can't stand him, but I am a diehard boxing fan, don't wanna see his May and September dates screwed up, even though the opponent selection is not irresistable.

In his last fight, the Sept 2013 one with Cannelo Alvarez that was supposed to be better than it turned out, he entered the ring with Justin Effin Bieber fercrissakes, WTF? Elfin Bieber must be pretty bad, however, cause he has ink, wears sunglasses indoors and turns his cap backwards, maybe Floyd was smart enuf to let Bieber do the dirty work here so his PPV fights can continue uninterrupted.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This was my first thought, esp. with his recent history, abusing his woman, the security guys for his own gated community, etc. Can't stand him, but I am a diehard boxing fan, don't wanna see his May and September dates screwed up, even though the opponent selection is not irresistable.

In his last fight, the Sept 2013 one with Cannelo Alvarez that was supposed to be better than it turned out, he entered the ring with Justin Effin Bieber fercrissakes, WTF? Elfin Bieber must be pretty bad, however, cause he has ink, wears sunglasses indoors and turns his cap backwards, maybe Floyd was smart enuf to let Bieber do the dirty work here so his PPV fights can continue uninterrupted.

LOL, yea...every time I think dude might give him a good fight (even if I know better) it's always a let down so I finally gave up! Sure wish the pacman fight would have went down...too late now :(

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The dude is a bitch. He will fight anyone, women, house workers, everyone except Manny Pacquio.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The dude is a bitch. He will fight anyone, women, house workers, everyone except Manny Pacquio.

All true, but, goddamn, he is a smart bitch. If you take a quick look at his behavior, or at anything about his comic book father and uncle, he seems like a fool who will wind up broke and miserable. BUT, he has morphed from being a talented young punk to a self-promoting marketing genius. He has us all talking about him, currently makes more $ than anyone else in any sport (for 1-2 fights per year), and is comfortably ahead of the second tier PPV boxers like Cotto, Paq, Alvarez, and this in spite of the fact his style is not as fan-friendly as those others. I still hate him, but begrudging respect, he lives life on his own terms, and has designed his life way better than I did, even if you down-adjust me for my amazing lack of talent lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic