Parabolan
1iu HGH EOD or ED

00:47 - WHERE IS CHRIS CURRENTLY - SOMEWHERE IN CHINA
3:57 - DENNIS BEING STUCK IN NY
5:33 - FLEX GETTING STUCK IN CHINA
6:35 - WHATS NEW WITH FLEX WHEELER?
7:10 - WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE FLEX WHEELER SIGNATURE SERIES
11:00 - CHRIS GETTING INTO CHINA
11:11 - CAN CHRIS TELL THAT THERE IS TENSION BETWEEN CHINA AND THE US?
13:10 - DO YOU FEEL THAT CHINESE ATHLETES USE AN EXTREME AMOUNT OF DRUGS
15:00 - DENNIS TELLING A MAN FROM UGANDA ON HIS IG LIVE TO GO CLASSIC
18:16 - MILOS BRAIN SCAN RESULTS
21:03 - FLEX’S CRASH IN 1993
22:06 - GETTING BACK IN A CAR AFTER CAR CRASH
23:46 - BACK INJURIES C5/C7
25:30 - MILOS NEVER USE TO TAKE A REST FROM TRAINING BACK IN THE DAY
27:11 - DENNIS TURNING 57
27:30 - MILOS’S MOM SAYING CHRIS WAS BETTER THAN MILOS
27:40 - CALIFORNIA PRO
29:11 - THE TOP 3 IN CALI PRO WAS PRETTY CLOSE
31:05 - CHRIS DOESNT THINK TONIO POSED WELL
31:48 - DENNIS’S THOUGHTS ON TONIO BURTON
33:00 - TERRICK SAYING CHRIS HATES TONIO
34:07 - IS TONIO TOO SMALL FOR THE STAGE WITH THE BIG BOYS?
38:50 - DO THEY GUYS NOW LOOK BACK ON POSING VIDEOS AND THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE THINGS DIFFERENTLY
39:19 - WHAT DID THEY THINK OF SERGIO AT CALI PRO
40:10 - HAVE ANY OF THEM EVER COMPETED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF LANDING
42:40 - WHAT'S SERGIOS PLAN NOW?
43:54 - SERGIOS POTENTIAL
47:23 - MILOS LATE FOR EXPO IN ITALY.
47 :53 - MILOS ALWAYS LATE
49:20 - CHRIS RICO AND FLEX IN VENICE GOING SHOOTING
51:58 - FLEX AND CHRIS MEETING JOE TORRY
56:50 - EVERYONE'S FAVORITE STAND UP COMEDIANS
57:58 - CHRIS SEEING DAVE CHAPPELLE IN SAN DIEGO
59:58 - CHRIS CORMIER'S SON
1:00:26 - FLEX’S SON AND DAUGHTER
1:01:35 - IS MILOS GOOD AT DANCING
1:02:59 - MILOS WOULD GET ALL THE COVERS
1:03:06 - HOW MANY COVERS DID CHRIS GET
1:03:37 - MILOS BUYING HIS OWN COVER AT A GYM
1:04:09 - WHAT WAS CHRIS’S BEST PICK UP LINE
1:04:52 - FLEX PICK UP LINE
1:06:21 - MILOS PICKED UP GIRLS WITH HIS LACK OF ENGLISH
1:09:10 - HOW FLEX AND CHRIS MET
1:10:26 - CHRIS’S CLAUSTROPHOBIA
1:11:34 - CHRIS GOT BEAT UP BY HIS ROOMMATES
1:14:30 - FLEX ON TOUR IN EUROPE
1:14:57 - FLEX DID 88 APPEARANCES ONE YEAR FOR GUEST POSING
1:17:13 - HOW MANY CONTEST DIETS DID FLEX COMPLETE WITHOUT CHEATING
1:21:42 - THE AMOUNT OF DIURETICS FLEX USE TO TAKE
1:22:44 - MILOS AND DENNIS’S DIURETIC USE

1:24:21 - 1993 FLEX CYCLE <--------------Here forward
1:28:54 - FLEX AND CHRIS WOULDN’T EVER TALK ABOUT THEIR CYCLES OR DIETS WITH EACH OTHER
1:31:03 - HOW MUCH GH FLEX USE TO TAKE
1:35:37 - FLEX IN 2003 GOES TO MILOS’S SEMINAR IN FULLERTON
1:37:25 - FLEX’S LAST SHOW
1:39:30 - WHY THEY WOULD EAT CAKE RIGHT AFTER A SHOW
1:45:07 - STEAK AND PEANUT BUTTER

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Just thinking of that much Winstrol makes my joints and kidneys hurt.

The whole cycle doesn't make any damned since to me, but hey, it must have worked for him.

Reactions: 5.0
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How heavy was Flex in 1993? About 220? If that was off-season, that might be in the ballpark, if the prop is at about 1g/wk.

It seems weird that if he's taking winny injectible that he's also taking winny oral. You're already suffering the PIP, just inject 2x, LOL

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I thought guys in the 90's didn't take much gear? That looks like a fucking lot to me! Assuming the test was a gram and the parabolan was the standard 76 mg 3x a week, it is still 3x as much as I have run in a cycle.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
The most winstrol I have ever heard of someone using. Remember inJ winni then was 50mg so that was his daily go
To. Let’s inject some winni and chase it with a win tab lol

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Some of the cycles I've seen the pros running from back in the day seem do bizarre to me. It looks like the just threw together what they could find. I guess some of it makes sense, but nothing like I would have expected. Apparently it worked lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Some of the cycles I've seen the pros running from back in the day seem do bizarre to me. It looks like the just threw together what they could find. I guess some of it makes sense, but nothing like I would have expected. Apparently it worked lol.
A lot of the reasoning at that time, for example where Flex lived out in Fresno, Ca, was because there was no internet, the government had already clamped down on AAS by this point, and people just used what they could get locally, for the most part. Not in 1993, but a few years later, like 2-3 years after, I knew many guys who were involved with the scene in that area.....without going into too much detail. Fresno was a hot spot (in a good way) for AAS from international areas. It was like a chain that swept through New York and onward to Cali, with a few states in-between. Many years later, that same chain got busted from the huge X bust. There was also the Armenian mafia there, who was more involved with narcotics. We would get stuff from all areas here in Cali, but Fresno had a group who had connections. Many guys, as he mentioned, would also fly to other countries for dirt cheap and bring suitcases home with gear. IIRC, a roundtrip to Mexico was like $50 at the time in some areas. Outside of maybe knowing a pharm/Vet who could stash a few bottles, the gear coming in from international countries, and Mexico....there wasn't many options, so you used what you had available.

That said, even though gear is much easier to obtain these days, mostly via the internet, if you overhear people talk in the gym they still have no sense in their gear use, for the most part. lol.

To give it more perspective, I believe 1995 was when Phil Hernon also was busted....in Fresno.

Guys I knew used to roll with Chris Cormier, but i'm going to refrain detail here. He was a mega partyer though. Guy was a force, but he never met his full potential, much like Flex didn't either. Same with Paul Dillet and many others. If they would have taken it serious like Dorian did, who knows how many titles each could have got. Dorian has stated this as well.

Actually, i'm going to post the Dorian vid up here now:)

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
A lot of the reasoning at that time, for example where Flex lived out in Fresno, Ca, was because there was no internet, the government had already clamped down on AAS by this point, and people just used what they could get locally, for the most part. Not in 1993, but a few years later, like 2-3 years after, I knew many guys who were involved with the scene in that area.....without going into too much detail. Fresno was a hot spot (in a good way) for AAS from international areas. It was like a chain that swept through New York and onward to Cali, with a few states in-between. Many years later, that same chain got busted from the huge X bust. There was also the Armenian mafia there, who was more involved with narcotics. We would get stuff from all areas here in Cali, but Fresno had a group who had connections. Many guys, as he mentioned, would also fly to other countries for dirt cheap and bring suitcases home with gear. IIRC, a roundtrip to Mexico was like $50 at the time in some areas. Outside of maybe knowing a pharm/Vet who could stash a few bottles, the gear coming in from international countries, and Mexico....there wasn't many options, so you used what you had available.

That said, even though gear is much easier to obtain these days, mostly via the internet, if you overhear people talk in the gym they still have no sense in their gear use, for the most part. lol.

To give it more perspective, I believe 1995 was when Phil Hernon also was busted....in Fresno.

Guys I knew used to roll with Chris Cormier, but i'm going to refrain detail here. He was a mega partyer though. Guy was a force, but he never met his full potential, much like Flex didn't either. Same with Paul Dillet and many others. If they would have taken it serious like Dorian did, who knows how many titles each could have got. Dorian has stated this as well.

Actually, i'm going to post the Dorian vid up here now:)
Cool post.

In the mid-90's legit AAS were not easy to get, as the market was flooded with counterfeits. I remember getting some Steris and Upjohn test cypionate, all with boxes, package inserts, etc., that turned out to be 100% fake. Nothing worse than being a broke college kid that spent his only money on bunk gear.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
Yeah, that makes perfect sense. I remember it being tough finding legit gear back then, especially if you lived in certain areas. I always called the 90s and early 2000s the good old days, but there really was a lot of bunk crap. My area was flooded with the old Mex vet stuff and even that had a bunch of fakes floating around. Not to mention how dirty that stuff probably was. I'm sure Brovel had impeccable quality control lol.

When ever we did come across any human grade products it was usually 50/50 chance of it being real. Especially something like the old Organon sust amps. Seemed like those were faked left and right. I guess it would have been the same for the pros trying to put their cycles together, just on a different level.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic