Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Flat footed shoes

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i wear chuck taylors to do squats and deads in. i have a pink pair and a leather grey pair. love them even though they do look funny :) so i posted up my dead videos of my 335# pull today in my pink chucks. so some dude leaves me this comment..

Those flat footed shoes are hideous and can't be good for your workout...

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah those chucks are awful for lifting which must be why 99% of power lifters wear them... I always wore those as a kid but stopped once my foot reached size 13... They look weird in sizes that big.

AWESOME LIFT!!!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I love it when chicks wear CHUCKS and love it when ATW goes to turn off the camera

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I get nothing but compliments when I wear my pink chucks to the gym :confused:

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
"those shoes are hideous"... said by a man? hmmmmm

gay_test.jpg

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I love it when chicks wear CHUCKS and love it when ATW goes to turn off the camera

think that was the best part of the video, JK..... awesome lift!
I wanted to walk over there to the back and smack that gay guy on the head for clinging weights on the rope pulldown. AWT is trying to concentrate you homo...!:mad:

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
What a moron! Yes 99% of powerlifters must be wrong! I had chucks at one time but then a child of mine took them.i want to order the cat in the hat ones .For now I deadlift in socks.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Chucks ARE the best, or nothing at all.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
LOL...there are so many chucks here (all size 13) and of those, the favorite is the grateful dead bears in rainbow colors....and this is the house of a deadlifter, geez, I can't deadlift very much yet and I thought it was just because I didn't have any chucks

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i like to train with wore out shoes..Less surport.Makes me feel like im training in the raw....When i put on a good high top that gives me the surport i need ..Fucken skys the limit...Its like putting ona bench shirt or squat suit...This concept is no diff then training raw for the squat ina pair of shorts or benching with a tank top on....Train with less surport as possible...dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i love my chucks. it takes a lot for me not to buy a new pair when i see a cool pair. but 2 pairs is more than i will ever every wear out so i control my urges :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
btw DW, love your new signature! very true and inspirational words!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic