Fitness for the noncompetitive female

Discussion in 'Female Training Discussion' started by AllTheWay, May 20, 2011.

1. AllTheWay

AllTheWay TID Lady Member

Mar 17, 2011
    indeed perfect doesnt exist but the desire to be as close as one can get is great motivation to keep on trying! :D

smallville doesnt have much available as far as better methods of bf testing and it really isnt that big of deal since im not competing. i try to be very consistent with how i use my calipers so that even if it is off, it is always the same amount of off :D

2. NutNut

NutNut MuscleHead

Jul 25, 2011
    I'm pretty good with them myself but just use them to insure we are headed in the right direction week to week, when I have someone close to comp we do a bodpod, the other exception being if someone has the extra $ we do 1 at the start and 1 at the end of a goal period just out of curiousness. It isn't so much needed as it is nice to see.

I actually used perfection in the biz name because of that, we are always in pursuit of perfection. Keep up the good work, I enjoyed the post.

3. nousername

nousername Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Great thread. Thanks ATW! Your one of my faceā™„

4. nousername

nousername Member

Mar 30, 2014
    One of my favorites that is

5. nanilifter

nanilifter New Member

Sep 27, 2014
    I am a home gym workout addict and I love it!

I also am very driven to live a great life of lifting no matter what anyone got to say. I recall this is my body that was gifted to me and I am driven to take care it and I also am a bit obsessive about lifting and like doing it. I don't just like to workout in my on home gym but I put every thought and energy into making my lifting days work for my benefit and the benefit's are very good. Thanks all of you for this post, because I am encouraged to keep working out even if I never get to hit the stage life, I feel good as I am.