Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Fitness fanatic bodybuilder died from cancer caused by ‘misusing’ steroids

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
A fitness fanatic who ate 10,000 calories a day and drank eight cans of energy drink to bulk up, died of liver cancer caused by ‘misusing’ steroids for years.
Dean Wharmby, 39, from Rochdale, died on July 19 as a ‘direct cause’ of taking steroids, an inquest heard. He had been battling liver cancer for five and a half years.
The inquest heard that Dean was obsessed with gaining size in order to get the perfect bodybuilder’s physique.
His daily diet included burgers, pizzas and bacon sandwiches, along with seven to eight cans of energy drink. The dad of one also took anabolic steroids to help sculpt his muscles.
Speaking at his inquest, coroner Lisa Hashmi said that Dean’s death should act as a reminder to people of the dangers of using steroids.
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8)][/COLOR]

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/15/fitne...d-by-misusing-steroids-5567493/#ixzz3uQmekLPa

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
8 cans of energy drink can bulk u up? This whole story is unrealistic.....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
"Direct cause"

Interdasting. I am sure the medical examiner has anot accredited medical degree from the University of Potato Medical College.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
That is pretty f*cking funny POB...I laughed out loud and my 'ol lady looked at me funny...Congrats!...:)...

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
that was on the UK google news and I had to post it - yes, the energy drink is strange. I found it in the train and posted it before the endstop without comment.
I rarly search for bodybuilding articles - it was suddenly there - i don't want to express "here this forum is bad" or anything - I have no idea how this topic "steroids" is evolving here or anywhere else. I think it is very often a topic in conversations like something that is IN and that you have to talk about in standard communications like "power lifting" or "MMA" or "food". I am always alone and it's getting hard to enter the gym before 10 pm. I just run around the city from one place to another place, eating, taking pictures, drinking energy drink, walking...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm willing to bet he died from the shit in those energy drinks rather than AAS usage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic