Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Fitchburg woman pleads guilty to steroid trafficking

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
BOSTON - A Fitchburg woman pleaded guilty Wednesday in federal court to trafficking steroids, according to acting U.S. Attorney William D. Weinreb.

Elizabeth Green, 29, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances before U.S. District Court Judge Allison D. Burroughs.

Green is for scheduled sentencing for March 15, 2018. Green and six others were charged in April 2017 for their roles in the conspiracy.

According to Weinreb, from approximately November 2015 until April 12, 2017, the conspirators manufactured steroid products made from raw materials that they purchased overseas and marketed as "Onyx" steroids using "Onyx" labels that were also ordered from overseas suppliers.

Onyx, now owned by Amgen Inc., is a legitimate pharmaceutical company that does not manufacture steroids.

The defendants allegedly sold the steroids to customers across the U.S. using email and social media platforms, collected payment through money remitters, such as Western Union and MoneyGram, and used false identifications and multiple remitter locations to pick up the proceeds, according to Weinreb.

Some of the defendants laundered proceeds from the steroid sales through Wicked Tan LLC, a tanning business in Beverly, which they owned and operated specifically to launder the proceeds of the steroid operation.
Green's role in the conspiracy was to collect customer payments from money remitters using false identifications and provide those proceeds to another member of the organization.

Green retrieved more than $220,000 in customer payments for steroid purchases.

The charge of conspiracy to distribute controlled substances provides for a sentence of no greater than five years in prison, three years of supervised release, and a fine of up to $250,000 or twice the gross gain or loss of the conspiracy. Sentences are imposed by a federal district court judge based upon the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

Source: sentinelandenterprise.com/breakingnews/ci_31540162/u-s-attorney-fitchburg-woman-pleads-guilty-steroid

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This was part of the case for that idiot selling thru IG what was his name? Musclehead320 or something like that.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The Wicked Tan guy? Selling out of Great Wolf Lodge also, lol? Not sure what else is in Fitchburg....

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Sometimes the wife and I take a nice quick ride up the road to Fitchburg and then say to ourselves "why the fuk are we in Fitchburg?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
With these hard core criminals off the street I feel so much better.

smh

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
With these hard core criminals off the street I feel so much better.

smh
Yep, not like Mass doesn't have a HUGE opiod issue going on or anything.

Reactions: CFM
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Beverly is a cute little town, at least the few parts I've seen. Real estate prices are outrageous.... but all real estate looks crazy expensive when you're from the Midwest.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Beverly is a cute little town, at least the few parts I've seen. Real estate prices are outrageous.... but all real estate looks crazy expensive when you're from the Midwest.
Beverly is actually a more affordable option in my area.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The Wicked Tan guy? Selling out of Great Wolf Lodge also, lol? Not sure what else is in Fitchburg....
One of the worst state colleges in MA. Second only to Salem State.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic