Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

First time user

S

sizzler91

TID Lady Member
May 11, 2023
Hi all, I'm looking at starting Anavar in the upcoming weeks, I don't know other females using var so I have no one to ask questions.

What are the dosages?

To I keep taking creatine and fat burner/pre workout?

I'm in around 2000 cals a day (struggle to consume) how much more would I need to increase this by?

I read about needing to take something else after each cycle too???

Thanks

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Doses I have seen as low as 2.5 mg a day or 5 mg every other day to as high as 10-15 mg a day. Really depends on the person and their goals. I would also start at the lower end for females, as even anavar can cause virilization in some.

No need to stop taking your other supplements.

Again, calories really depends on the person and goals. Also, 2000 calories doesn't tell us the macros breakdown. If you are not taking in enough protein in those 2000 calories then you will be wasting your time.

As far as taking something else after cycle, like a post cycle therapy, not really needed for females and AAS. However, you could take something like boron at 6-12 mg a day to help regulate hormone levels.

S

sizzler91

TID Lady Member
May 11, 2023
Hi all, I'm looking at starting Anavar in the upcoming weeks, I don't know other females using var so I have no one to ask questions.

What are the dosages?

I'm in around 2000 cals a day (struggle to consume) how much more would I need to increase this by?

Thanks
I see a nutritionist, I dont know the breakdown, just know I'm getting enough protein haha!

I am weight training 4 days a week, with a trainer.

What are the dosages?

Thanks
I see a nutritionist, I dont know the breakdown, just know I'm getting enough protein haha!

I am weight training 4 days a week, with a trainer.

I'm 5'4, 62kgs.

Routine - mon, weds,Thurs,Fri
6 30 wake up
7am fat burner, magnesium, vitamin d, creatine with a piece of fruit.
7.30 in the gym training for an hour
Followed by a double protein shake
9 breakfast
1 lunch
5.30 dinner
7.30 snack
9.30 bed

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Hire a coach who knows his or her stuff (I would look for a coach with a record of successful clients, who have achieved the goals you want to achieve). I recommend you find someone who advocates getting your training and diet on track a before you start up the AAS and other substances.

Consistent hard, high quality training, with a good diet, over long periods of time is the real key to success. Drugs may play a role, but they won't make up for lack of good training and proper diet. The quickest way to get those on track is to hire the right coach.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am not saying this to be a dick, but if you don't know the macros breakdown you are eating, you have no business using anavar. Also, if you don't know the breakdown. How do you know you are getting enough protein?

AAS use is the icing on the cake when you have dialed in everything else, which includes the knowledge of proper training and nutrition. Study, observe or like woodswise said, hire a good coach.

S

sizzler91

TID Lady Member
May 11, 2023
I am not saying this to be a dick, but if you don't know the macros breakdown you are eating, you have no business using anavar. Also, if you don't know the breakdown. How do you know you are getting enough protein?

AAS use is the icing on the cake when you have dialed in everything else, which includes the knowledge of proper training and nutrition. Study, observe or like woodswise said, hire a good coach.
I don't know the breakdown due to my issue around food. My nutritionist knows my plans to start taking Anavar, she knows my workout plan and knows what I'm to eat to get the most out of my training. I don't decide on what I eat, I'm told what to eat. I have no choice but to follow this because otherwise I'm not eating enough.

I have over come so much so sorry if I don't know my macros or my breakdown for my own wellbeing.
I do have a partner who has his own trainer who are aware of what I eat and they have no concern with it, I do know I am consuming enough protein because most of my food is protein.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I don't know the breakdown due to my issue around food. My nutritionist knows my plans to start taking Anavar, she knows my workout plan and knows what I'm to eat to get the most out of my training. I don't decide on what I eat, I'm told what to eat. I have no choice but to follow this because otherwise I'm not eating enough.

I have over come so much so sorry if I don't know my macros or my breakdown for my own wellbeing.
I do have a partner who has his own trainer who are aware of what I eat and they have no concern with it, I do know I am consuming enough protein because most of my food is protein.
A large majority of nutritionist follow the old American Heart Association guidelines that anything more than 80 grams of protein a day is bad for your health despite studies showing that it is actually the sources of protein that cause the issues, so if your nutritionist follows anything close to that, you are not consuming anywhere close to enough. Hell, I am in prep and consume 80 grams of protein in just one of my meals and I eat six times a day.

We have a lot of new users come here asking for questions like this, but refuse to give us all the variables needed to give you proper guidance. Again, I would hire a coach that deals with competitors. You would no longer need to see a nutritionist, because the coach would take over your diet, plus they would guide your training and PED use.

S

sizzler91

TID Lady Member
May 11, 2023
Thank you, your response was more helpful and felt less of an attack.

I'm in Australia, my trainer cannot technically give out a meal plan, hence the nutritionist. They're sisters so they share my plans with each other so I'm eating enough for what I am training.
Screenshot_2023-05-03-22-04-08-51_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

A large majority of nutritionist follow the old American Heart Association guidelines that anything more than 80 grams of protein a day is bad for your health despite studies showing that it is actually the sources of protein that cause the issues, so if your nutritionist follows anything close to that, you are not consuming anywhere close to enough. Hell, I am in prep and consume 80 grams of protein in just one of my meals and I eat six times a day.

We have a lot of new users come here asking for questions like this, but refuse to give us all the variables needed to give you proper guidance. Again, I would hire a coach that deals with competitors. You would no longer need to see a nutritionist, because the coach would take over your diet, plus they would guide your training and PED use.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
It looks like you are getting around 150 grams of protein a day, depending on the quality and type of minced meat and based on your scoops of protein being around 25 grams per scoop. If you are natural, I would say that is fine. If you are adding in anavar, I would advise you to bump your protein intake up to 200 grams a day. If you don't want to do that every day, at least do it on training days.

S

sizzler91

TID Lady Member
May 11, 2023
It looks like you are getting around 150 grams of protein a day, depending on the quality and type of minced meat and based on your scoops of protein being around 25 grams per scoop. If you are natural, I would say that is fine. If you are adding in anavar, I would advise you to bump your protein intake up to 200 grams a day. If you don't want to do that every day, at least do it on training days.
I'm currently natural but plan to start Anavar, as I am new to it all and don't know any females using anabolics, I came here in hopes I could get advice around dosages and time frames and what to do after each cycle.

I wanted all the ins and outs before starting

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
As we already mentioned, ensure you diet and training are maximized to the point you are really not making anymore gains being natural, then I would start at no more than 5 mg a day and split the dose into an a.m./p.m. if possible. In between cycles, I would take 12 mg of boron a day to help regulate hormones split up between a.m./p.m.

Depending on your goals, clenbuterol may be a better option for you. Men use it to cut and retain muscle while cutting. Women use it to cut and some even experience muscle gain while on it. Dosing protocol for clenbuterol varies, as it is a pretty strong stimulant. A good rule of thumb is to start at 20 mcg a day and increase from there. Some will increase each day and some will increase weekly (my protocol) until they reach 120 mcg. Once they reach 120 mcg they will run it for two weeks on, two weeks off until their goals are met.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic