Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

First time question

K

Kramer0609

May 7, 2018
I was training each body part once a week just in the last month I switched to training each part twice a week which I think I like better I really like to thank u for taking the time to explain this to me it’s very good info
Also I have one thing for u he also told me if I take a zinc pill that would help is that true

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
"Your guy" was not spewing total bullshit when he talked about how bodyfat % makes an individual's response to using aas, including the part about estrogen, vary, but ...there are no guarantees.

Your self described diagnosis of "lean" (may) tilt the odds in your favor of maximizing the good effect of aas while minimizing the potential bad ones. 175lbs and 6ft tall sounds like you might be lean, but judging that simply by height and weight doesn't always work. We use a term, "skinny fat" to describe someone who may be carrying more fat than he suspects with his height and weight. We also discuss pro bodybuilders who may be ungodly "shredded" at 5'9" and 260lbs who are way under 10% bodyfat for a contest. Individuals vary, as do your odds of a trouble-free cycle without real anti-E and PCT, your decision here depends on your willingness to accept some risk.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yes, you need PCT. What is your age, weight, what are you looking to bulk up to and what do you plan on eating and how will you be training to get there. The test isn't the magic, it's what you eat and the work you put in while on it.

And it's the work you put in while off that will determine how much you keep.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I dont mean to be rude, but based on your statements thus far you do not know enough about aas to run it.
You may very well be physically and mentally ready for gear.
HOWEVER, you are not knowledgeable enough yet to start running cycles.

I would read up on cycle lengths, doses, serms, REAL hcg, AI's, hormone levels, how AAS works and makes you gain size and strength.
I am talking maybe 3 or 4 weeks of reading. Then consider moving forwards.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
And I know but I want to make sure I cross my t’s and dot my i’s I want my first cycle to be the best and safe as possible that’s all

With this being your first cycle you should keep 100% of your gains. Lift heavy, eat heavy, and get adequate rest and you'll grow like a weed.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Being prepared with an aromatase inhibitor on-hand and knowing when to use them is a must.

I remember back when I started people preached just automatically using them. Now we know thats dumb.
Even when you know allot you learn in this game you dont know enough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic