Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

First time question

K

Kramer0609

May 7, 2018
I plan on running 500 ml of test e for 12 weeks I’m really lean already just looking to bulk up. Question is do I need to run a pct protocol for that amount I plan on using HCGenerate on cycle thanks

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Yes, you will need a PCT.

You should have all pct meds (Clomid, nolva, HCG) on hand before starting the cycle and get bloodwork before the cycle, during the cycle, and after PCT.

Also, HCGenerate is basically just an herbal supplement that is unlikely to be of any benefit.

Honestly, it sounds like you need to do a bit more research before hopping on gear.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yes, you need PCT. What is your age, weight, what are you looking to bulk up to and what do you plan on eating and how will you be training to get there. The test isn't the magic, it's what you eat and the work you put in while on it.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Yes, you will need a PCT.

You should have all pct meds (Clomid, nolva, HCG) on hand before starting the cycle and get bloodwork before the cycle, during the cycle, and after PCT.

Also, HCGenerate is basically just an herbal supplement that is unlikely to be of any benefit.

Honestly, it sounds like you need to do a bit more research before hopping on gear

^^^^^THIS^^^^

K

Kramer0609

May 7, 2018
Yes, you need PCT. What is your age, weight, what are you looking to bulk up to and what do you plan on eating and how will you be training to get there. The test isn't the magic, it's what you eat and the work you put in while on it.
I’m 44 years old and current weight is 175 I would like to hopefully get up over 200 being 6 feet tall. I have been tracking my meals I need around 3600 to 3700 to maintain I’m very active and workout 5 days a week. The only reason I ask is because my guy told me because I’m so lean that a estrogen blocker is not necessary but everything I read says I should have something

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Is this your first first cycle?

Anti-E and PCT are not one in the same.

T

TODAY

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
Okay, so:

How's your diet? Can you give us a snapshot of an average day of eating including total calories and macros?

How about your training?

The more details you give us the better advice we can give.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Body fat does not determine whether an AI is needed....symptoms are. Best to have one on hand before beginning and to not over use it if/when you decide to start using it. Estradiol is a very important hormone for general health and well being. Better to have a little too much floating around than not enough.

K

Kramer0609

May 7, 2018
I used a calorie counter to figure out my bmr which is 3650 I have been close to that number and I eat 185 grams of protein 300 grams of carbs damn near zero sugar

K

Kramer0609

May 7, 2018
I was training each body part once a week just in the last month I switched to training each part twice a week which I think I like better I really like to thank u for taking the time to explain this to me it’s very good info

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic