Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

First Time on TRT

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . Again awesome to find a group of ladies on here to talk about this with.
[/QUOTE}

As with most boards, there are more males than females. This one, however, has males who know how to behave, and who value any female discussions so they can apply what they learn here to their wives or to females they train.

Welcome to TID ... hoping you'll stay and continue to inspire more discussion ... my wife hopes I will learn more than I do now :)

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 06-37-07 Instagram.png

For perspective, 200 mg inj of TC/TE, peak mean T about 1200 - 1300, peak mean E2 is about 65 pg/ml. Normal range for a pre-meno female 30 - 300 pg/ml. If one were to inj 20 mg/TC assuming all else equal, it might move E2 by about 6 pg/ml. Background noise compared to the normal range for a pre-meno female.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
How the heck do u get only 5mg into a syringe? Do you pull 1 drop into the syringe? I wouldn't think there would be enough in the syringe to even make it to the pin. Since test c/e have a 6/7 day half life, why not just shoot once per wk? Seems it would be easier getting 20-30mg in a syringe than trying to measure out 5mg per.

slin pin....... I wouldnt even bother with IM just go sub q with a slin pin at that dose

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
That is correct, it's nearly impossible to do and get anything out of it. No one makes a female friendly version of TC or TE (conc of 25 mg/ml). Someone in the UG market that makes a good clean product could make alot of money on a low conc TC for women. Going once a week increases the risks of sides because of the Cmax that follows a day after the inj.
What dose Cmax stand for?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
What dose Cmax stand for?
Cmax is basically the maximal concentration of the drug in the body after a dose, in this case we are looking at blood levels of T, E2 or DHT. In the graphic above, you can see the T peaks first, then E2 a couple of days later. In the end, the higher the peak T, the higher the peak E2 and DHT and related sides. Thus small frequent dosing of a longer lasting ester will produce the least peaks and valleys of drug concentration and less sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic